The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Favorite Restaurant Magicians... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CloseUpMagicKid
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
105 Posts

Profile of CloseUpMagicKid
Of course one of my favorites was Johnny Ace Palmer when he worked at Green Street Restaurant in Pasadena...

But one of the best restaurant magicians I've ever seen was Cosmo Solano... He worked a few restaurants in Los Angeles area but now is a regular at Gaetano's in Colorado.

Has anyone ever seen his work? He's one of the best in my opinion!
"Careful! The beverage you are about to enjoy is extremely hot!" -Starbucks Coffee

GlennMagasDotCom
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Have you ever seen Michael Close or Chris Kenner? Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
CloseUpMagicKid
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
105 Posts

Profile of CloseUpMagicKid
I have seen both in performance but not in a restaurant setting.
"Careful! The beverage you are about to enjoy is extremely hot!" -Starbucks Coffee

GlennMagasDotCom
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Without a doubt Terry Veckey. He's sort of a shorter, portly version of Johnny Ace Palmer. (Unless Terry has been on a diet! Smile )

Cheers!
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Jon Gallagher
View Profile
Veteran user
Elmwood, Illinois
395 Posts

Profile of Jon Gallagher
When I was but a young magician, John Mendoza worked pizza parlors in my area. He did stuff that just blew us away. After seeing him perform at my table one night, I didn't even have the guts to tell him I was an aspiring magician.

I saw Michael Ammar do his close up routines in person and was equally impressed with his skills, and his interaction with his audience.
www.jongallagher.com

Hey! I'm finally a Dot Com!
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2957 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
I think by far one of my favorite magicians is Michael Ammar. He's great with a Topit. I also like david stone. Doc eason is a bar magician and hes pretty good. One of my friends was on 30 seconds to fame and now performing for a a cruise line. Hes so fast.
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
297 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
Before I got seriously into magic Curtis Kam came to our table at Dave and Busters in Honolulu. He was courteous, polite, and
wow-ed me with his short coin routine concluding with a short ring and string to ring flite combination routine. He inspired me to get back into this awesome hobby! Thanks, Curtis!
Geoff Williams
View Profile
Special user
St. Pete Beach, FL
617 Posts

Profile of Geoff Williams
Historically, I'd pick the late Michael Skinner (from The Golden Nugget in Las Vegas), Bill Malone and probably Michael Close.

Many greats had great starts in restaurants (and some are still shining there: Johnny Ace Palmer, Dan Fleshman, etc.).
"Saját légpárnás tele van angolnák."

(Hungarian for "My hovercraft is full of eels")
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Favorite Restaurant Magicians... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL