The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » What do you wear? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Eoas
View Profile
New user
Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Eoas
Nice character PZoom! I'm experimenting with different looks at the moment. Don't really want to go with the traditional suit, it feels a bit dated to me. At the same time, I don't want to lose the magical feel. Smile
Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
Right now I am sporting the traditional look of black shined shoes, black pants and vest, with a colored shirt with matching color tie, and a black jacket which I remove usually during the show. I also wear suspenders, but that is for modesty, not the look!

I am planning to add a top hat and start using a colored vest, and to go to tails for the jacket.

And oh yes, my new cocobolo brass tipped wand Michael Baker made for me, ooooh yess, it is very nice.

:rabbitfromhat:
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Rick
I picked up some matching silk vest and tie sets on ebay that you should look into.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
I will do that Al, thanks.
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
As a kids magician, I wear
Black slacks, black vest, bright red shirt, solid bright yellow tie, red tennis shoes and a black bowler hat. The idea was something comfortable that would stand out and easily duplicated for back to back dates.
KidMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Bradford
183 Posts

Profile of KidMagic
I wear a pair of black pants, and a shirt that has the outline of a tuxido on it.

Zach
Magically yours,
KidMagic/Zachary Gauthier
www.kidmagic.ca
jcmagicman
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of jcmagicman
I wear a black pinstripe suit with a colorful red shirt.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » What do you wear? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL