The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Trespassing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I received the Master for Trespassing this morning. We are a little behind schedule and won't be delivering until Monday.
Domenic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Domenic
Hey everyone, this is Domenic (creator of Trespassing). I am glad that everyone likes the new and improved Trespassing. I know the DVD will be great and I'd like to thank everyone who worked and contributed to it. If there are any questions I would be happy to answer them for you.

Thanks
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Domenic,
Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself to us all here on the Café. Finally, Thanks for a really great trick, and I for one look forward to the next.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I think everyone will enjoy this, it's just so visual... I can't stress that enough.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I can't wait for you guys to see how Trespassing came out. I think it is teriffic, but of course I would say that. So, everyone should take that for what its worth. But, If you know me... I only like tricks that are practical in the real world. Working in a magic shop for 40 years has taught me that the more practical or innocent the trick is, the level of difficulty in figuring it out is very high. This is one I think workers will use. Again, my oppinion really doesn't count and you guys that are in the public day in and day out will be the judge. Trust me I don't have that much persuasion to waste on an Idea that I don't believe in or wouldn't do 30 or 40 times a day. This one I would.
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
This is a fun effect to perform Impromptu. At first I thought who is going to carry a ziplock bag with them? But I noticed that there is some kind of baggie pretty much wherever you go(Newspaper,Lunch,Little bags at restaraunts where thee crayons come in for kids).
P3
practice practice perform.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
UPDATE: Due to the flu we were unable to finish the duplication process on time. However, we are trying to get back on track and having Trespassing leave here by Friday for all pre-orders. We are very sorry for this delay and hope all who pre-ordered will be patient.

Thanks for your consideration and thanks to all who were concerned for our health.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I am getting a bunch of PM's from people wanting to see the demo. IfFor those who have not seen Trespassing just follow the link. http://www.precisionmagic.com
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
To all that pre-ordered Trespassing. They are all shipping out today. I hope everyone enjoys the DVD.
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Anyone receive the DVD yet?
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Dave just sent the copies out the day before yesterday, correct?
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
According to Dave the pre-orders shipped out October 26.
jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
320 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
Reviews should be coming soon...cant wait to read them.
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Any reviews?
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Trespassing (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL