We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Don Drake Visit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Saydean
View Profile
Loyal user
Omaha,Nebraska
206 Posts

Profile of Saydean
Hello Brothers ,
Just a quick note to tell you that after studying Black Art for years and Working it on stage we finally had the chance to meet the master himself in Las Vegas last week. Don Drake rocks ! Don I know you read this every day ,so ,Thanks for the consult and the time you spent with us!We have finalized the Palm Springs show so hopefully you'll be able to see the show in May. We are still on the road but will return to omaha soon.
Take care all.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Saydean, Just wanted to comment further on your post. You're right Don is a master and a very nice person too, which may viewing his lecture last year a real treat. Smile
the levitator
View Profile
Special user
Spellbound Productions
546 Posts

Profile of the levitator
I have great respect for Dondrake too! I was fortunate to work with him at Jeff's Master Class in 1999. My stage show primarily uses black art, and I took his advice on studying lighting as well. He had a huge impact on me and I'll always remember the time I got to work with him.
"It's all in your head...."

James Anthony
www.spelz.net
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Black art , in the right hands I believe it is real magic. the most visual magic ever! Smile
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3639 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Is it safe to say that we have all seen the Omar Pasha act, the original, or the new folks?? If not, find a copy on tape. Magic!!!

Great effects, surprises. Girl Vanish using a hoop is truly startling, looks like something out of Star Trek!!!

Blair Marshall
Saydean
View Profile
Loyal user
Omaha,Nebraska
206 Posts

Profile of Saydean
It's nice to see that ol Don is admired by others as much as we do. If anyone is in search of Black Art material or help with thier act contact him and find out how nice he really is.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Don Drake Visit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL