The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Patter for Hades Finger Chopper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Can anyopne help re the above, any funny lines etc would also help.
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Years ago John Kennedy had a a hilarious finger chopper routine. I believe it's described in some of his lecture notes, but I'm not sure. You might try contacting him.
Indyfan
View Profile
Regular user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
173 Posts

Profile of Indyfan
Here are some lines for guillotine tricks, but they can be altered for finger chopper patter.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=24
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Kevin Bethea
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
36 Posts

Profile of Kevin Bethea
Daren,

There is a great routine by Tony Eng. It is in the book called Real World Magic by Jerry MacGregor.

Tony includes his presentation, patter, and also does a watch steal with his Hades Finger Chopper routine. His effect is called "Stealing Time". Check it out.

Kevin Bethea
Kevin Bethea

"If they like you, they will LOVE your magic."
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Didn't check all the links for patter,but my favorit line is " do the numbers 911 mean anything to you"
Have a good day,
Don
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
The funniest patter lines/routine for that particular finger chopper is Harry Anderson's and can be found in "WiseGuy", however I would not suggest that you "steal" it and instead try to develop something on your own.
PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1142 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
There's only one problem - if you do Anderson's routine you're going to need a wife missing a finger. I say if you actually DO have a wife missing a finger, then it's perfectly okay to "steal" the routine.
mforteath
View Profile
New user
Tasmania, Australia
62 Posts

Profile of mforteath
I intoduce it as a small working model of a guilatine, I show how sharp it is by cutting a carrot, as I tell them that the french used this type of device to execute people for years. Once i have cut in to the carrot a few times, i ask for a volunteer, and then go on..........

Mark.
eebie376
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of eebie376
Larry- John Kennedy, funny? Just kiddin.

Check out Shock F/X the book for Andrew Mayne's routines...pretty cool.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Patter for Hades Finger Chopper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL