The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Help from the Freaks! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
And I do mean the word FREAK as s sincere term of endearment! = )

I have just recently added a "Bizzare" show to my list of packages I offer. I'm calling it "Totally Twisted XTreme Magic." It's nothing new for you guys...just the classic side show style effects...but stuff that I've never done before so it's new and exciting to me and I wanted to offer my clients the opportunity to get something different than my regular act.

I'm now trying to find a good place to get some different outfits to wear when I perform this act. I'm not really into wearing a suit for a Bizzare Show...know what I mean...can anyone suggest a place to get some unusual clothing? Websites? I'm thinking shirts that have fire images on them or something like that.

Also...can someone suggest some good music that would be fitting for a show like this? Creepy music. Any suggestions?
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Not exactly the definition of Bizarre Magic as spoken in this thread...sideshow stuff is elsewhere...in here are the Drama Qu...uh Kings...more Theatrical Edgar Allan Poe type heavy black robes and a Raven on your shouder rather than a Sword up you proverbial.

There are some good threads about that definition. When in here...the emphasis is on the Spooky and Mysterious.

Have a great show!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1348 Posts

Profile of handa
When do you need it?

If not before Halloween (work list is already way past full), check out the "Haunt Couture" and photo sections of http://www.castleblood.com and then do some dreaming. Three of my performance outfits as well as the costumes I use for audience participants came from here, and they do great custom work.

Chris
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4469 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Be sure to check out the fetishwear sites too.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I told you. Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Thanks everyone...keep the ideas flowing. Good stuff! I've found a few things of interest on the castle blood website.
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1348 Posts

Profile of handa
I'm glad that it helps. Ricky puts plenty of pockets in all of my robes and overcoats, so they are functional as well as fashionable.

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Help from the Freaks! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL