The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Convincer? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tnscot
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of tnscot
A friend showed me this in an email. I don't know what anyone here thinks...but it occurred to me that, without the sentimental story, this could be used as a convincer. Opionions?

http://forums.megagames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52537
As Always,
Scot Legdermain
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Scot,

The problem I see with using most types of Body Magic as convincers, is that, what happens when someone NOT hypnotized tries the same thing??? Or, the subject does it again after your performance?

I'm sure it could have its use, but perhaps not as a convincer. I'd like to hear others thoughts on the same.

Way to keep an eye out, thanks!

-J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I never had to use convincers with hypnosis. I don't see the point of them..

The only convincing anyone needs is that they are on the way to being hypnotised. So just focus on hypnotising your "volunteers".

Hand clasp I have read somewhere that it isn't suggestion that makes it work but the shape of your bones.

I totally disagree when you see someone really straining to pull their hands apart then in my opinion its down to suggestion.

Hand clasp is all you need.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Just so you know this is flying around in the e-mail chains. I would stay away.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Convincer? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL