The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Budding Magician Here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

interro1
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of interro1
Hello all.

My name is Pat, I hail from Fort Bragg NC, I'm 30 years old. I've been lightly into magic for many years but never really got involved until lately.

My daughter caught herself a bit of a crush on Criss Angel, and expressed interest in magic. So I figured if she was going to learn, I might as well too. The fire was rekindled and is now raging hot.

I'm glad I found this place, as there are many other forums I have found that aren't quite as dedicated to magic.

I've been lurking for a while and figured it was about time to introduce myself.

If any of you who read this are in the Fayetteville area, I would love to hear from you and maybe get together sometime to talk and practice.
AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
Welcome Pat... are you in the armed forces? (mention of Fort Bragg).... just wondering, Im a Marine stationed in San Diego, CA right now. Glad your magic passion is back ;-)
...for the 51st time... that is NOT my card...
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Pat,
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Pat,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 31.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
interro1
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of interro1
Anthony: Yes, been in 8 years or so.

Tora: Thanks for the Coffee Smile, I've actually had Turkish coffee before. Espresso is water compared to that stuff!!

Thanks for the welcome all.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
Gordyboy
View Profile
Loyal user
British Columbia, Canada
216 Posts

Profile of Gordyboy
How old is your daughter? I have a son that just turned 12 last week and he's the reason that I got into magic about 3 or 4 years ago. It's a great thing for a parent/child to do together. We have a father & son act and do birthday parties, retirement homes, a couple of weddings, etc..
The Great Gordini

http://www.MagicCanada.ca
john_rivav
View Profile
Regular user
Yauco, Puerto Rico
102 Posts

Profile of john_rivav
Welcome to the Café.!! Smile
TheGreatGalling
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of TheGreatGalling
Welcome to the Café, have fun!
Ogre1234
View Profile
New user
Winnipeg, Canada
92 Posts

Profile of Ogre1234
Enjoy the Café, have fun.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Budding Magician Here (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL