The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » 'Merlin's Rings' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1571 Posts

Profile of Markymark
I received this today with very fast sevice from Morrisey magic in Canada.
I loved Merlins 'Classic Workers' set so I did have an inkling that this one would
not disappoint!.Pure enjoyment from start to finish.This is a movement based routine
which has some Tai Chi like graceful movements.A little like Jeff McBride's but Merlin's is more...poetic or gentle.More Chinese then Japanese!
The dvd starts with 3 separate performances done to music.Then we get to those interesting interviews that only people like Merlin [or Maven,McBride,Burger or Wonder] can give.History,anecdotes and the little details that make all the difference.Even my hero Bruce Lee gets a mention when Merlin is talking about Tai Chi.I was reminded of an interview with a high ranking Japanese Karate teacher who
[after his knees started to hurt him after years in the hard style of Japanese Karate went back to study Tai Chi so as to gain some relief.
The beautiful Roy Benson silent link is explained along with various counts and displays original to Merlin.Then we have the Richard Ross unlink,five ring chain,Koran unlink and the incredible floor spin link!
Highly recomended,11 out of 10,thank you Merlin and Bill Abbott.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Merlinhands
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Merlinhands
Glad you liked it.

I have posted some info on the Merlin's Classic Workers Forum.

Appreciate your enthusiasm

Merlin
Merlinhands
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Merlinhands
Here is a link to a recent TV spot I did that will be seen in Ireland, Norway,Australia,New Zealand, Canada, the Good Ol' U.S.A. and many more (?) as they say.

http://www.canada.com/globaltv/globalsho......dex.html

This will be up until some time in January - It is the Opening of the World's Largest Santa Claus Parade and will be shown over the Holiday season mostly on Pay channels like Disney(one o them they have several), YTV, TVTropolis I'll see if I can get more details.

Looking forward to some time next year promoting the DVD's a little more aggressively.

For those of you who have purchased the Merlin's Rings DVD(s) use this forum for any questions or issues you are having as I am only to glad to see you get something out of your purchase.

Will do the same on the Classic Workers site for material on that DVD set.

Best of Season to You!

Merlin
Merlinhands
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Merlinhands
If you have any questions or issues with the material in "Classic Workers". Please, post it here and I will help you with it here or in a private message.

Hope your shows went well this weekend.

Merlin
Merlinhands
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Merlinhands
Sorry, I meant to say with the material in Merlin's Rings tho this offer is available for Classic Workers on its forum.

Merlin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » 'Merlin's Rings' (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL