The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Comedy Balloon Tray (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
Does anybody use, or know where I can find a video clip of the Comedy Balloon Tray by MAK shown on the New Items for August 3rd, 2007 at MAK's site below?

http://www.makmagic.com/new_main.asp

Mark
Mark Daniel
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Yeh, I use the original sometimes.

Its in like an emergency stage show routine.

Its ok...I should work on it really.

With the original you get a gun that you roll up the card into. The idea is they shoot the card into the balloon, but they prematurely pop or deflate so the have to hit the target instead. The target drops and its found stuck to your nose.

M:C
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
I just got this for my outdoor Water magic show.

I haven't used it yet, but it is similar to the one I used for years.

Effect: Pick a card, Have the spectator pick a balloon they want to see the card in, Fist on fizzles, second flies off and third breaks yet no card...... tell spectator to throw all the cards at the bulls-eye, door flips open target turns to TILT! and you have the card on your nose!!

The mechanism looks easy to use. Caveat you definitely want to use 11" balloons ... 5" don't work.
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
I just got this for my outdoor Water magic show.

I haven't used it yet, but it is similar to the one I used for years.

Effect: Pick a card, Have the spectator pick a balloon they want to see the card in, First one fizzles, second flies off and third breaks yet no card...... tell spectator to throw all the cards at the bulls-eye, door flips open target turns to TILT! and you have the card on your nose!!

The mechanism looks easy to use. Caveat you definitely want to use 11" balloons ... 5" don't work.
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
Thanks guys. Mine arrived this moring. It is a MAk model. I've not used it yet in show, but one piece was loose and I've had to reglue it. also, the hook which holds the pin (if you've got it you'll know what I mean), was completely at the wrong angle, but have adjusted it with pliers. Had a play around with it and seems to be just what it says on the tin, despite it looking a little rough close-up.

Mark
Mark Daniel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Comedy Balloon Tray (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL