The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Looking for a pull that is quiet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

limhanchung
View Profile
Veteran user
Malaysia
342 Posts

Profile of limhanchung
I need to find a pull that can be used close up. Can anyone recommend me something?
Backpalmking
View Profile
New user
Kent,UK
16 Posts

Profile of Backpalmking
What are you trying to vanish?
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Try an elastic band. Smile
limhanchung
View Profile
Veteran user
Malaysia
342 Posts

Profile of limhanchung
Quote:
On 2003-02-10 09:52, thehawk wrote:
Try an elastic band. Smile

Wont an elastic band have a snapping sound if it hits something?

Quote:
On 2003-02-10 07:40, Backpalmking wrote:
What are you trying to vanish?

I'm trying to vanish bills and coins.
Magicrma
View Profile
Regular user
Arizona
101 Posts

Profile of Magicrma
Elastic bands and reels can be used for bills, coins, cards anything that does not have a lot of weight.
If pulled out tight the elastic band will give you a snap and rapid return. If not controled this can be a problem. You can make an elastic band work well if you don't over extend it.
If you are looking for a steady pull try a reel they come in a number of sizes and can under most conditions be quiet. Again you need to work with it.
Most magic shops carry magic utilities and maybe able to help make the pull fit the job.

MagicRMA
"The art of Illusion is at least 95% applied psychology" Henning Nelms (Magic & Showmanship)
<BR>
<BR>MagicRMA
<BR>Majicrma@msn.com
limhanchung
View Profile
Veteran user
Malaysia
342 Posts

Profile of limhanchung
There isn't a single magic shop in my area, so i really need reviews from you people out there. Can anyone give me some recommendations?
EvanAndrews
View Profile
Regular user
California
128 Posts

Profile of EvanAndrews
Uh....any pull is quiet... The elastic just pulls it back in...makes no noise.

Smile Smile
????.....Yeah
Outlawz_311
View Profile
New user
Minesotta
92 Posts

Profile of Outlawz_311
Get "Anything Vanish" from abra4magic... The elastic string that you get is a pretty good quality.
"Ashtonishment is our state of mind" - Paul Harris
www.STGmastaz.150m.com
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26903 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
Can anyone give me some recommendations?

Hello,

If you are seeking a utility device and wear a jacket... you may do well to investigate the holdout.

If you are very wealthy and can wait a few months for the Kohler/Fitch version you will be all set with device and instruction in one purchase.

If you, like many of us, have only modest means to expend in this effort you may find much information on this device in the classic literature of our craft.

Once equiped with a properly fitted device you can experiment to find what combination of appearances and vanishes suit your magic routines. You can get so comfortable using this device that it becomes another article of clothing.

Best wishes,

Jonathan
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Looking for a pull that is quiet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL