The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » McBride Master Class (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Hastings
View Profile
New user
Minneapolis, MN
78 Posts

Profile of Nathan Hastings
I'm wondering if anybody has taken a McBride Master Class, 3-day or 6-day, and would like to tell me about it. I'm wondering if it would be a good investment, an experience I will carry with me for the rest of my life, something that will forever impact my magic and how I perform.

Anyone who has attended the McBride Magic and Mystery School, I would truly appreciate your knowledge.

Thank you all.
"As my plastic surgeon always said: If you gotta go, go with a smile."

-the Joker
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
Nathan,

In the current edition of The Linking Ring Romany has great praise for the McBride Mystery program. I've signed up for a program called Magic and Meaning which is scheduled for late October. This will be my first program with them. I have previously attended Eugene Burger's lecture and was highly impressed with his instruction/insight. As you probably know he's one of the main people with most of these programs. I'd say that the expense will be well worth it and you should sign up.

Smartini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » McBride Master Class (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL