The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » And the winner is... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
Terry Fader!

Good to see a variety act win the big prize on America's Got Talent!

Congrats to Terry!

Lyndel
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Congrats . . .
Cards never lie
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
But Butterscotch was very cool.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Are you kidding? Butterscotch is delicious!
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I want to congratulate Lyndel for having the class to post the winner before it was shown in the rest of the country. We salute you!
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2914 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Funny, I predicted the EXACT order in which each contestant would be kicked off as well as predictin the winner... DARN I should have filmed everything as proof.
Follow Michael Kras on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/KrasMagic

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
My wife (Here in the west Coast) just said to me: "Guess who won the "America's got Talent" (Which it doesn't)? In normal circumstance I would have said: "Who the **** cares?"

However I said: "Terry Fader!". She now knows the power this waste of time I call the "Internet" really is.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I didn't look as I knew someone would post it. I'm amazed Yahoo didn't put it in their news. I gotta say I picked Cas to win when he first tried out and the vent was who I wanted to win....really nice that a specialty act won. I like that kid Cas though and I picked Butterscotch for second ahead of Fader.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Is Terry Fader Related to Darth?

M:C
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
I too was suprised that Terry FaTor won, my final 4 line up matches up with MagicSanta's.

For any Cas fans, he is in a band http://www.woodbelly.com they have one EP CD recorded in an old barn back in 2004, it kind of reminds me of Sublime. The quality is not great but Cas' voice is still great.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
I thought Terry Fator would win and he did!

Also did you see quick change...they sucked. She slipped and I even saw a flash with one of their changes!
chris mcbrien
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1235 Posts

Profile of chris mcbrien
Terry deserved to win...
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
He certainly did, I just figured the vote would go for a singer, which in a sense Terry was. I have to say this, I've seen some of the 'best vents in the world' and most are not really good nor entertaining. He is both.

I just know that Cas has a mother in law complaining that he doesn't have a real job and bring home money so I wanted him to slap her around with the check then to never speak to them again. Yeah....that would have rocked!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » And the winner is... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL