The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » "Breathing underwater or the Amphibian-man" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ian_M
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Ian_M
"Breathing underwater or the Amphibian-man":
Performer stays underwater without any breathing device for any amount of time. Could be done in an aquarium, placed in a public area, spectators can be plexiglass-thickness away from the performer, see him in few centimeters away from them, and prove there's no way he cheats.
Actually I don't plan to sell it for less than, say, $3000 to anyone except David Copperfield. But the man is so hard to contact. I heard a gossip he's going to escape from sharks somewhere soon.
What do you think? Do you have any visions how it must be presented? I had some ideas like 1.) Just plain archetypal chaining-up the performer to something heavy and putting it in the aquarium to see how he's gonna escape. And he does dramatically after faking suffocation. 2.) Al Capone style "concrete-boots", then pushed to the water. 3.)Superhero or Aquaman style staying underwhater for hours, amusing spectators. 4.) Houdini Chinese Water Torture Cell with a new twist.
Actually the dramatical side of the illusion is not that I thought most of.
Rocky
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Rocky
Do you take Paypal?
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Hi,

Are you serious??

CC
Adam Milestone
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Adam Milestone
Me thinks we've got quite the little inventor here. *chuckles* Seems he's posted in other threads saying he's got somethig or other for sale. The only trouble is I think he's the illsuion! Smile
obijuan
View Profile
Loyal user
New Lenox
242 Posts

Profile of obijuan
Liquid Oxygen has been used on burn patients for years.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2007-12-27 02:10, obijuan wrote:
Liquid Oxygen has been used on burn patients for years.

How so? That stuff is very cold.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Nate Malini
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Nate Malini
I know a woman who can smoke from a hole in her neck..if one was to have this done and at the same time have the same doctor remove one of your legs(below the knee)
you can keep a small air tank in your fake leg with a tube running to the hole in your neck.the hard part would be finding a wet suit to hide the hole.
TAJ
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of TAJ
Use water colored paint on your scuba gear. I sell water colored paint for $3000 (cafe members 10% discount).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » "Breathing underwater or the Amphibian-man" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL