The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another One Joins The Café (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BazzaUK
View Profile

Southend-On-Sea, UK
0 Posts

Profile of BazzaUK
Hi everybody.
I'm Barry. I've been a professional magician for about 30 years but tend to be a bit of a loner as I prefer not to be doing the same tricks as everybody else! I worked in a magic shop in London some years back and met many top professionals who helped me to find my own style. I always promised myself that I would do the same for other budding magicians - as long as I know they are serious and not just trying to find out how things are done. I go to a few conventions but not on a regular basis and whenever I buy a trick, I read the instructions for the mechanics and then put them away so I can develop my own presentation. In fact, I usually even get mt wife to watch a trick and talk to her about my ideas before I buy it. I'm currently working on my own Harry Potter book test, as everyone seems to be 'Potter Crazy' at the moment, and that will get it's first showing next week. I'd love to work the big stage illusions but the market for that sort of thing in the UK is very limited so I have to stick to close-up. I don't do magic for kids (not anymore anyway!) but I do use kids tricks for adults. For example, I have a table hopping version of Hip Hop Rabbits which is fantastic whith the right peple - especially when they have had a few drinks!
I have several magicians that I admire but top of the list has to be shared equally between Mac King and Siegfried & Roy. I was married in Vegas and went to see Mac the afternoon I got married. If you have seen his act you will know the opening line for his versin of Cards Across so you can imagine the reaction we got as we were both in our wedding outfits and my wife's flowers were filling up the table between us. When he asked how long we had been married, my reply of 2 hours almost took the roof off the theatre. That evening, S & R put us in the front row of the theatre and we were inches away from two of the new white tiger cubs who were only about four months old. I'd seen the show a couple of times before and been backstage to meet Siegfried but this time was very different as, after the show, we were taken backstage to meet both of them. They even arranged for their own photographer to be there to capture a very special moment for us. I'm not ashamed to admit I cried when I heard what had happened to Roy. We hope to get back to Vegas for our fifth Wedding Anniversary next year but it's all down to finance - as usual!
Enough of my ramblings, feel free to PM me if you want to chat.
Barry
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
djtreborz
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of djtreborz
Welcome to the Café sir! enjoy your stay here.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Barry,
What a nice resume ! It seems that you have kots form friends from celebrities. Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 31.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
TheGreatGalling
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of TheGreatGalling
Welcome to the Café, have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another One Joins The Café (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL