The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » John Kaplan's Night Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mk
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of mk
Has anyone purchased and implemented this licensed program? If so, I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks.
gadfly3d
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of gadfly3d
The poster is worth the cost of the whole program
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Do you do Comedy magic, and som close-up.

I have the earlier version. The newer version has added material.

My two favorite are the Night Magic and the Stage Fright.

I like the fact the price is high (It keeps it out of the hands of the non-serious minded and places it in the hands of those who really want to make money), there is a lot of good information in all of John Kaplan's Fundraisers, Night Magic is a unique concept without the cost of a truck load (or trailer) of illusions. It's like an Ice Cream Social Fundraiser for adults.

Quote:
"The poster is worth the cost of the whole program"

This is an understatement, add in the marketing material, the quick method of putting the show together, the copy of the mailers, and so much more all done for you. With a little revision, you can be up and running very quickly, that is if you have the Comedy Talent.

You couldn't pay a team of creaters, illustrators, markerters, etc. what the cost of this package is going for.

I hesitate recommending something because my likes may not be anothers. If you are serious, then contact John Kaplan and talk to him. I'm sure he could put your mind at ease, and answer all of your questions. He is a really nice guy once you get to know him.

Dennis
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » John Kaplan's Night Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL