The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Permission for a survey please... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I have put together a quick survey to do with people's choices of card, from certain card layouts...its a survey monkey survey, there's no links to other sites, nor adverts on there, just a single page...

is it ok to post it up here somewhere please?

Thanks...
I've asked to be banned
Sabrina
View Profile
New user
Dallas, Texas
94 Posts

Profile of Sabrina
Seems like it should be okay to me...uneducated in the ways of Café forum administration.

You are allowed a link in your signature which could be used in this case. It might be important to explain it in your signature. Since before I do any survey, I want to understand what's in it for me though...is there any payback for taking the time to complete the survey? I have had too many that say they take a second to do but it seems to drag out to an hour and usually they expect too much personal information.

Half of me understands that surveys can be valuable tools. The other half of me firmly believes that any tool in an idiot's hand is dangerous to everyone around him. I'm not meaning you or anyone else is an idiot...just that it forces me to think twice before helping.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Permission for a survey please... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL