The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » You only Thought you'd seen body mod... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Here are ten people far weirder than any I've seen ... maybe they're available for sideshow work.

http://www.deputy-dog.com/?p=97

Okay, one of them is Lizardman, but you haven't seen the res, I bet.
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
I am enriched! Thanks.

Yours,

Paul
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Lucky Rich also does sideshow, and about 90% of the rest have less talent than the pilfering mice in my house that take bait without setting off a trap. Take some time and read the comments on the page. I have been a body piercer for 14 years, and there is a line between self expression and what these people have done to themselves. Trust me, they love the attention and hate it at the same time. There is a lot of psychoanalysis to be done with that group. Ignore the "demonic" comments from the Reverend.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Caveat Lector
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Caveat Lector
It make me very sad and very scared to read so many ignorant comments from those people. They sit in their little worlds with their little lives and judge people they have never met from inside a bubble. They say how messed up those people must be but I would like to ask them all one question. Have you ever seen anyone that looks like them on the news as being found out to be a serial killer, rapist, child molester on MSNBC's To Catch A Preditor, robbing people of their lives by defrauding the company they run ie:ENRON...etc? I just find it very unusual that these people live their lives and don't care if you are tattooed or not, but people without them just love to throw stones. "The mind is like a parachute, for it only functions when open"
Corrupting the art of magic, one show at a time
www.underworldent.com
www.myspace.com/johnshawcomedymagic
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
CAVEAT LECTOR: I gotta say, I agree with nippulini (just above), but I also read your statement and wanna stand up and cheer.

There has been so much finger-pointing and demonizing throughout our society lately, a big old wave of hatred directed at "those weird evil [fill in the blank]s" that I have to give these people a big pat on the back (at the risk of getting my hand caught on some piercing) and say "at least they're living their own lives and NOT TRYING TO PASS LAWS TO KEEP ANYONE ELSE FROM LIVING THEIRS!"
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
Caveat Lector
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Caveat Lector
Quote:
On 2007-08-25 13:40, rossmacrae wrote:
CAVEAT LECTOR: I gotta say, I agree with nippulini (just above), but I also read your statement and wanna stand up and cheer.

There has been so much finger-pointing and demonizing throughout our society lately, a big old wave of hatred directed at "those weird evil [fill in the blank]s" that I have to give these people a big pat on the back (at the risk of getting my hand caught on some piercing) and say "at least they're living their own lives and NOT TRYING TO PASS LAWS TO KEEP ANYONE ELSE FROM LIVING THEIRS!"

I feel you brother. I also do agree with Nipp. I myself am heavily tattooed and pierced, but I can cover mine and take the jewelery out when I need to. I perform in the corporate market as well as the freaky market. Last night I performed to 15,000 people at The Opie & Anthony Traveling Virus tour. I was able and encouraged to look as freaky as I wanted to. In fact I got cheers and thunderous applause for talking about a ladies neather region. But, even I know when to turn it on and to tone it down. I am in business, some of which I need to look extreme, but sometimes I need to look "normalish" I personally don't care what someone does or doesn't do to themselves. Unless it is effecting my finacial bottom line they can have a metal mohawk or a suit and tie I could really care less.
Corrupting the art of magic, one show at a time
www.underworldent.com
www.myspace.com/johnshawcomedymagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » You only Thought you'd seen body mod... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL