The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » New baby born in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1939 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Our fellows in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia just established new IBM Ring, name is: Magic Ring.
Next October will be the first meeting of the Ring.
Congratulations to all of you.

All the best from Ring 321 of Surabaya.

Cheers,
CC.
Creator of the "High Voltage Gimmick" and Shaman's spirit table
https://youtu.be/Rlgl4CzUa98

IG: @affordable_illusions_magic
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Congratulations from Ring 370, Summerville, SC. The previous NEW kid on the block!

Mark. Smile
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
711 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
Congratulations to the "Magic Ring" of KL, Malaysia!

Sal
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1939 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Sal Amangka,
The Ring Chairman Vincent will visit Philipine soon, I heard there is IBM event there. are you be there??

CC

tleong
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
19 Posts

Profile of tleong
Hello everyone, Hello my bro Sucahyo! Thanks so much for posting about our new Malaysia IBM Ring 373 - Magic Ring.
I am looking forward for more magic activities in Malaysia and hope to get support from IBM members all around the world. If any members who plan to drop by Malaysia for holiday, just give me a buzz and I would happy to be your host.

Sal Amangka, I will be going to Davao together with Tito Cris for a Magic Festival organize by James in October. Will I be meeting you there as well?
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Vincent, congratulations to your new IBM Ring 373. Best wishes to all your activities there. May you bring out the sunshine in magic in Malaysia. Keep up the good work.
tleong
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
19 Posts

Profile of tleong
Hi James, Thanks so much and hope to work with you someday. Haven't seen you much in KL lately. Do drop by to Magic Ring whenever you free. Guess this will be the beginning of our new chapter in Malaysia magic. I would like to thanks Sucahyo for being such a good friend, who has been helping me a lots in my past magic event. Another person that help me a lot is Ketfie from Jakarta. Also would like to thanks Cris Castro from Manila for his support in forming our 1st IBM Ring in Malaysia.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
I agree with you, Vincent. Let this be the magic moment everyone in Malaysia is waiting for.

I have been very busy lately but we will have the opportunity to work together sometime. If you need any assistance from me for the Malaysian IBM Ring activities, don't hesitate to contact me. Eventhough I am not in KL, I am at the Café (here) everyday. You can PM me anytime.
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
869 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
Hi Vincent....

Good luck with new IBM magic ring.....

I'd love to drop by KL some time... The magic ring store is Times Square also looks very good

CHeers
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
Gary Yin
View Profile
Elite user
Sabah, Malaysia
449 Posts

Profile of Gary Yin
The Magic Ring store in Times Square? I've been there at febuary 2007. That jumbo 50cent catched my eyes.
yrag89@hotmail.com (msn msgr)

Gary Justin Yin.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1939 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
I believe that shop is biggest with most completed items in SEA.
One of my favourite magic shop. All the staff are friendly. And there are always some new items every month. ;o)

Cheers,
CC

tleong
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
19 Posts

Profile of tleong
Thanks so much! Next year, my International Magic Festival 2008 (Malaysia) will
join together with Magic Ring Club, AMA Malaysia & Malaysia IBM Ring. I am looking forward to have more overseas guests performer and competitors.
To any IBM members in Malaysia, do feel free to contact me and would love to welcome all to our meeting. Since we are still new, I have lots of paperworks to be done and I will keep ya update from time to time. Thanks! Have a good weekends
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1939 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
I was in the International Magic Festival 2007, the event was nice and very entertaining. We met magicians form all over the world...

CC

JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
I heard so much info about that. I missed the event because of my out-of-town performance contracts. Will try to attend the next one.
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
869 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
I will join if I can...
Heard a lot of good things from Cahyo....

Cheers
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1048 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Wow...Malaysia magic festival 2008 !!! I should spare some times to visit KL again.

Hi James, any update about your Genting Magic festival ? . So much great magic effent in Malaysia .Congratulation for all of you....
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Hello IndoMagic, a website is being develop to provide more information on my mega-convention. Lots of people (big names) are participating. I will let you know more information as I confirm more things.

Yes, Magic in Malaysia is shining now.
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Good luck to our brothers in Malasyia. There is a serious growing market there! good luck and best wishes
Mike
Believe you then that I do strange things
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1048 Posts

Profile of indomagic
James,

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thx
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Will keep you inform, Indomagic. Do stay in touch via PM with me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » New baby born in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL