The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Kinda new from Tucson,AZ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NORITUCK
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of NORITUCK
Hi, I actually joined the Café back in 2002, just around the time I got out of magic. Or I guess just put magic on hold. In the past 5 years I graduated college, got married, bought a house....I guess I done growed up Smile Well I'm back an boy has a lot changed. The Café has really taken off. When I stopped magic everyone was into VHS now everything is on DVD (not to mention the new books out). Just try to buy new magic on VHS...not avialable. DVD's are a better format anyways. There is a ton of new effects out. I've been working on Prohibition and Passing Thru which I really enjoy along with my old standby card/coin effects. Well if anyone has any suggestions where to start let me know. I'm a hobbiest and like mostly close-up magic. Anyone from the Tucson or Phoenix area have any suggestions on magic clubs or happenings?
Thanks for your time and interest in new members.
Shane
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
phillipsje
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of phillipsje
Welcome. You can't go wrong with a great set of cups.
apple123
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of apple123
Welcome Norituck. You'll be staying this time.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
WELCOME, Shane - glad to see you made it back!
Mike McErlain
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto & Green Cove Springs, FL
130 Posts

Profile of Mike McErlain
Welcome Norituck!
I'm not from Tucson, but I go there on business quite often. If you haven't already, drop by Williams Magic shop on 22nd; they're the best. You will find a wealth of local activites and event through them.
Mike
superpixel
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
131 Posts

Profile of superpixel
Norituck, similar story here as well! it's a good time to get back into magic Smile
Welcome.
-- superpixel = Victor --
TheGreatGalling
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of TheGreatGalling
Welcome to the Café, have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Kinda new from Tucson,AZ (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL