The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

m15d1r3ct10n
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of m15d1r3ct10n
Duh, how rude of me. I already started posting with out giving myself an intro. Any way I am 30 been doing magic on and off for years. I have just had this sort of obsession with magic. I will even buy a trick that I don't intend to use, just to find out how the blasted thing works. Lets see, I am also christian, and I am interested in trying to do tricks at my chirch but I need to figure out a routine for that. But anyway that is about it. I will see you guys on the boards. And if there are any questions please direct them to my Q&A team. Just kidding. Always feel free to ask me a question
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
David McCall
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of David McCall
Quote:
On 2007-08-31 16:53, m15d1r3ct10n wrote:
Duh, how rude of me. I already started posting with out giving myself an intro. Any way I am 30 been doing magic on and off for years. I have just had this sort of obsession with magic. I will even buy a trick that I don't intend to use, just to find out how the blasted thing works. Lets see, I am also christian, and I am interested in trying to do tricks at my chirch but I need to figure out a routine for that. But anyway that is about it. I will see you guys on the boards. And if there are any questions please direct them to my Q&A team. Just kidding. Always feel free to ask me a question

Tsk tsk. So very rude, not to introduce yourself first. I am offended by that (I'm kidding!)

I tried the gospel route for a while (still do from time to time) but, to me, when I perform gospel, I always feel like my presentation is sounding canned. In that sense, I have a total appreciation for those that do gospel magic well, and can come across genuinely, even the most planned scripts. If you can do that, then I'm impressed.

Oh, and the "trying to figure out everything bit?" Good luck with that. I think my whole family expected me to be an engineer, since I'd always examine my toys when I was little. Sure fooled them! Suckers!

Anyway, welcome to the boards, and thank you for writing an introduction. You sure beat me to doing this.

See you around.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
TheGreatGalling
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of TheGreatGalling
Welcome to the Café, have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL