The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Howdy howdy howdy! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David McCall
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of David McCall
Well, I decided to stop lurking (just a little) and let my presence be known.

I specialize in mentalism, a teensy bit of geek/sideshow-esque stuff (from time to time), children's magic, and ventriloquism. The Mentalism and geek stuff are usually why some in the magic community know me as "Mental Dave." That, and I lick people's faces and bark happily when I meet someone new.

Most of my gigs so far have been family events (I usually perform very clean cut stuff...), but am looking to get into more "corporate" stuff - the holiday parties for employees, etc. All very serious and profound stuff. No smiling allowed. Yes.

I own my own business, (a magic / videography / graphic design business; yeah, I dare you to ask me how I decided on all THOSE! ) I have a BFA in Animation/Digital Media (animating stuff on dem dere fancy 'puter things), with a minor in videography/ special effects; so yes, I am a big artsy geek in a lot of ways.

And if you must know, I like short walks, I'm an aries, and I love cuddling, too.

So I'll be around the forum in order to bring a little more sunshine into all your lives.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
TheGreatGalling
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of TheGreatGalling
Welcome to the Café, have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Howdy howdy howdy! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL