The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Man... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rawdawg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
686 Posts

Profile of rawdawg
... it's like 80 degrees outside and my cards are a stickin'.
One time, when I was young, I botched a sleight so bad, Vernon, Marlo & Miller rolled over in their graves. But I didn't see Elmsley, probably because he was behind the others.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Come work here. I dare you...
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Quote:
On 2007-09-01 06:32, rawdawg wrote:

stickin'?

Why, you don't know the first thing about stickin! You don't even know what HUMIDITY is...lol I lived in San Diego for eight years. 80 degrees in So. Cal is equal to 68 degrees in the east...lol

Try working the summers here in the North East when the Humidity is hanging around the 90% level...that's stickin, my friend. I think you need a little road trip to really appreciate the excellent climate you have there?

Either that or it's just time to get a New deck of cards...

Hey now
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
I'm in Orlando.... I win
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Rawdawg....I feel very sorry for your situation and hope it improves.
TomKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I tripped over
620 Posts

Profile of TomKMagic
I'm in my shower, and talk about humidity!!
You must be smarter than the tools you are using...

Tom Kracker
My website
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Justin Style may be misinterpeted...Humidity in San Diego and So Cal??? Good grief not even close. I'm 25 miles north with never, I mean NEVER a Humid day...temps beteen 75 and 80 and perfection. That's what he meant.

RawDog get outta that Sun!

Humid is in Florida...Orlando wins! You can't hide from it like in SoCal.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
When I was moving I had to decide between the deep South (my choice) or the desert of Nevada (the wifes choice). Humidity, which I've experienced living in Georgia and Florida, made me go with desert, which has too little humidity.

Of course in Orlando when you are sweating you may drown the no see'm bugs (or as we called them in Georgia "The Flying Teeth") before they eat you.
rawdawg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
686 Posts

Profile of rawdawg
Well, I posted at 3 in the morning when it was 80 but I still figured somebody somewhere in this world was gonna' come over the top of me. This morning I got up and the bed sheets came along with me, Batman style. Right now, I've been practicing Doc's Infinity pass and 2 or 3 cards keep dragging along the split. The bed sheets shades the right side but the left side...

What do you professionals do about sweatin' it up in your fancy get-ups when you prance around in uncontrolled climates?
One time, when I was young, I botched a sleight so bad, Vernon, Marlo & Miller rolled over in their graves. But I didn't see Elmsley, probably because he was behind the others.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
So are you done with your staggering away from magic? I know fashion is exciting but lets face it, you had to miss those nights at Dennys and running amok with Captain America.....
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2007-09-01 06:32, rawdawg wrote:

That you, Mikey?!
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
rawdawg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
686 Posts

Profile of rawdawg
Not Mikey but I'll eat most anything except for Durian.

Captain America is busy building his empire, Denny's is passe, Mae's is where it's at unless late night Pho is your bag. I'm not fully immersed back into Magic but I have put in an order for Gosh's video if that means anything. Any staggering is strictly on Beach Blvd. at two in the morning.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Well Dawg, some day ye and I shall raise a glass of rum and coke and salute the night!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Man... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL