The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Corona Smith, Bitterman and Co present - !!! THE HECKLING PIT !!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
At the Zoo and Logical Times we get many requests from ailing performers wondering how best to deal with the dreaded Heckler whilst presenting their artform. As always we are happy to help and you may now consider this thread your heckling home!

We suggest you introduce yourself and perhaps relate some short but amusing anecdote from your life, our fully trained professional hecklers will do their worst.

Your job is to come back with an off the cuff karaoke origami linguistic deflection that will preserve the mastery of your domain!

Ready, steady, ZEN!!!

Corona.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Gerroff!!!
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Ladies and gentlemen I've had a hard life, by the age of five I was shipped out to England from my native Tailabog and forced to dress up like a monkey and entertain the guests of my millionaire masters. They didn't feed me and I wasn't aloud to sleep. Once I tried to run away and they cut of my feet. I killed them in there sleep and I went to young offenders prison for ten years where I became everyones friend. But not in a good way. A puny little kid I was beaten and insulted and occasionally I was forced to don the monkey suit and entertain the guys at various parties such as Christmas parties. FOR TEN YEARS I TOOK THIS HUMILIATION. I killed all of em. I claimed insanity and the judge didn't buy it so I shot him in the eye with a spitball.

He let me off on account of being "visually unappealing and morally wrong with a dash of incompetence and hint of insanity" I felt rejected from prison.

For the past few years I have been rejected by every woman, even the ones you have to pay.

My jokes fail to make people laugh and usually end up smelling like rotten tomatoes when I leave my shows.

Rejection is now my life, its all I've ever known. If you'd like me to leave this stage right now, I will do.

(Breaks down and cries)

Goodnight cruel world.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Goodnight Matt.
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
Dance, monkey boy, dance.
If you are not cheating, you are only cheating yourself.

Dutchco is about to put out some new Ebook: DUTCHCO. Get 'em while you can.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Quote:
On 2007-09-02 08:58, Matt Colman wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen I've had a hard life, by the age of five I was shipped out to England from my native Tailabog and forced to dress up like a monkey and entertain the guests of my millionaire masters. They didn't feed me and I wasn't aloud to sleep. Once I tried to run away and they cut of my feet. I killed them in there sleep and I went to young offenders prison for ten years where I became everyones friend. But not in a good way. A puny little kid I was beaten and insulted and occasionally I was forced to don the monkey suit and entertain the guys at various parties such as Christmas parties. FOR TEN YEARS I TOOK THIS HUMILIATION. I killed all of em. I claimed insanity and the judge didn't buy it so I shot him in the eye with a spitball.

He let me off on account of being "visually unappealing and morally wrong with a dash of incompetence and hint of insanity" I felt rejected from prison.

For the past few years I have been rejected by every woman, even the ones you have to pay.

My jokes fail to make people laugh and usually end up smelling like rotten tomatoes when I leave my shows.

Rejection is now my life, its all I've ever known. If you'd like me to leave this stage right now, I will do.

(Breaks down and cries)

Goodnight cruel world.

You just want us to feel sorry for you, pah! Maybe you should learn a trade, dosser!

Corona.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
It's a well known fact that your average Tailabogian can whinge until they're blue in the face.

Woo, zippy.

g
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
G, need I remind you came in here as silly putty on colman's shoe fresh and weird from the puppet people

inner being worker
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Things are hotting up!

Shrinking violets, be warned!
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
*Sssh I'm sleeping*
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Shhh For

inner being worker
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
TH need I point out you just did.

The Mustardman's shoe made quite an impression but, on the other hand, I have no toes.

George
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
All heel?

inner being worker
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
It worked! I feel very sorry for him.

Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Quote:
On 2007-09-02 08:58, Matt Colman wrote:
They didn't feed me and I wasn't aloud to sleep.

You used the wrong word Cat Moleman. You wanted allowed, you got aloud. One of these things are not like the other, one of these things do not belong. Your magic is bad and you should feel bad.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
Your kung fu is weak.

Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
That show wasn't mine. It was someone else's fault, and it was weak. One day I hope you will realize how wrong you have been.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I feel bad now Smile

I'm crying allowed.
Corona Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Airstrip One
1689 Posts

Profile of Corona Smith
Don't despair Mr. Coal man, the 'sshh I'm sleeping' line was okay...

However in a real life performance situation that may not be appropriate, as you may **** off the rest of the audience.

The secret with Hecklers is to make them feel they are the only one behaving awfully, because everyone else is thoroughly enjoying themselves. Of course.

Your grammar, whilst poor, is quite a nice old lady, just remember that, and you'll be okay.

Corona.

p.s

A blind man can see it
A deaf man can hear it
And if you eat it, your dead!

What is it?
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
My ego?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Corona Smith, Bitterman and Co present - !!! THE HECKLING PIT !!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL