The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » AWAP -David BUi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Anyone downloded this Booktest?

http://www.emagicsupply.com/index.php?ma......ts_id=19

If you have I'd love to read a review

Thanks
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
bloodkin
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of bloodkin
Well I'm interested. I never did Book tests in my shows, but they were always one of my favorite effects for impromptu situations. This one sounds good, I mean the description reads like the holy grail of book tests. Which, these days could make anyone second guess an effect. But $15 is reasonable.

I've been trying out the IBT for awhile now, but this one sounds more streamlined. Maybe I'll take the plunge . I'll let you know if I do.
human
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of human
This has already been discussed here

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......5&22
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
I wanted to buy it but I hate when you are compelled to login and register:I always chose sites where that is an option.
human
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of human
So you can get it directly from me by pay pal at pthuong@gmail.com
martinlawrence
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of martinlawrence
I have bought this one according to the review here at the Café and I personally think this is a great trick. The principle is new compared to other book tests in the market. It takes practice to master but it's not hard, in my opinion. The move flows well without any notice from the spectator. Great for walkaround or street mentalism. I have done the AWAP a few times on the street and it does kill. I don't know whether it plays well with stage mentalism or not.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4256 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
It is pretty darn good, I got this free when he was handing it out. I use both this and the IBT. I really like the method behind this.
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
It's clever. Original. Intelligent. Brilliant. Utilizes misdirection at the perfect time. It's going to replace my impromptu Busch book test.
Thank you, Mr. Bui.
fib
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5378 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Can't speak for the others, but I've always had great experiences with Chris's Lybrary .

Check here for... AWAP
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1512 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Well... I think it's the kind of trick that has a good idea behind it but that's absolutely not practicle... I don't think I will use it. $15 is imo really too much for only this one effect that can be achieved with other methods that have prooved to work... It should have been published in a book (or e-book) together with other solid routines.
Ben BV
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » AWAP -David BUi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL