The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Rannie Raymundo - Hand Size does not matter Hong Kong lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Dear all,

It is my honor to invite Rannie, a.k.a. the Boss, to host a lecture in Hong Kong. The lecture will take place on 8 September 2007 (this Saturday) at Scout Center, Austin Road Kowloon.

Details can be found here:
http://www.rannieraymundo.com/images/HKPoster-complete.jpg

Rannie told me that this is his first time world premire of his new lecture materials. I look forward the lecture will enhance magic of the Hong Kong.

Sincerely,
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
Wow this would be great! Im sure you guys would have more than enough! Lucky you!

cyssa
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thanks Cyssa....Thanks Steven...

It is going to be so much fun and it will be chock full.

Hong Kong .....here I come!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Congratulations on the new lecture Rannie!!!! I know you'll knock them dead!!!

What material are you going to cover out of curiousity???
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
Dammit! Why can't I have mounds of disposable cash to fly around the world and attend great magician's lectures!? Oh well Rannie, Hong Kong is sure to get a leg up on the rest of us by getting some of your secrets straight from the source.

At least I get to meet Godhandz in a couple of weeks.

Rannie, if you're ever on the Southern US East Coast let me know. I'll be sure to attend.

chad
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
I wish I could be there, Rannie has some great work.

I've only seen it on my PC, wish I could see it in person. Come to think of it, I wish I could meet Rannie in person too, he is a great guy.

Best wishes for the lecture Rannie, I know it'll be great.

Tom
"But there isn't a door"
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I haven't seen Rannie lecture, but if his web videos that he shares is any indication of the lecture materials, it looks like the Hong Kong guys are in for a treat!
Click to visit:
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thank you guys!

Erick... The lecture will cover my Topit and sleeving work... My card work and the big chunk will of course be my coin work. Everything from my Sencillo...OTH...441 etc...

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
CharlieC
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of CharlieC
Good luck Rannie, the Godfather and I will be there in spirit.
"Whenever he gets in a fix he reaches into his bag of tricks.
Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat..."
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Good Luck Rannie, not that you need it! You will blow them away, and share with them your amazing Magic! If you meet Zenneth Kok over there, tell him I say hi!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Wow, sounds great... wish I could be there. so rannie, when are you gonna let me bring you to the states?
totoybbb
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of totoybbb
Good luck Boss...

It sure will be fun, entertaining and a great learning experience....

REAGAN
Perception... It results to different things even in very same conditions...
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thank you my friends.

Michael... I will be in the U.S. from Sept. 27 to oct 11. Lets keep in touch!

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Wow! Are the folks in Hong Kong ever in for a treat. I sure wish I could be there. (sigh)

So, Rannie, what are you planning on "doing" or teaching at this lecture?

Best of luck. Break a leg.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
A compilation of my best workers. Cards, coins, topit work etc.... The length of my lecture will depend on the endurance of the HK people. Those who wish to continue after the lecture for more hand on/ one on one session may do so with no extra charge.

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Quote:
On 2007-09-04 19:33, Christopher Williams wrote:
Good Luck Rannie, not that you need it! You will blow them away, and share with them your amazing Magic! If you meet Zenneth Kok over there, tell him I say hi!

Dear Christopher,

Zenneth will be at the lecture as he is the co-ordinator. He talked about you after his UK lecture. I would say any magicians in Hong Kong miss this lecture will definitely missing a great treat.

Steven
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
houston_3721
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of houston_3721
I am only a beginner in magic but I've seen the Boss' videos, his coin work is amazing! I am mainly a card guy which means I am not good at coin magic AT ALL, do you think I can still go to the lecture? I mean the material seems to require some expert coin sleights and that may be too advanced to me. But wait...Steven, is the booking full already?

And yea Christopher, Zenneth talked about you and praised your thinking on Ocular Perception when I went and ordered the Impervious DVD at his & Steven's shop. I am sure he enjoyed the stay at your place. Smile

Wish you all the best anyway Rannie, and I enjoy watching 441 very much!

Houston Cheung
please pardon my English
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Houston,

I will not leave Hong Kong without you doin 441 perfectly as well as any of my materials. You may stick around after the lecture and I will personally guide you. Oh....just get me a caramel Machiatto and Ill be ready to go on. It should be fun. Fully booked or not...You may have front row. Tell Steven I said so.

See you. I will arrive later.... a few hours from now. I will be in the Marco Polo hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui. Look me up...

I'll be free to jam.

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
houston_3721
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of houston_3721
Wow I'm flattered... With you said that, I'll be under heavy pressure otherwise you can't leave HK... lol.

I've asked Steven and he said no problem booking now. However, a magician friend of mine who loves coin magic isn't free on that day and so I'll be going alone. He'll surely miss this...

I've not attened any lecture before so what should I bring along and anything important I need to know? Should we just take notes or we'll get a copy of lecture notes? I think I should learn those concepts first, then get back to and practise them when I'm ready. One can't learn running straightaway before knowing how to walk, it's an old Chinese saying and it applies to learning magic as well. In Hong Kong we won't have foreign magicians coming and doing lecture very often, unlike in the US. So I think I have to grab this chance.

Thanks again Rannie you are so kind to me and everyone.
please pardon my English
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
This is definately something you should check out... HK is in for a treat, I wish I had the time and I would fly down to HK and jam... Anyone in HK that's interested in any magic should come see this as I'm sure there is something for everyone...and don't forget to get some sleep, you guys will need it...lol Anyways, good luck bro...

jon
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Rannie Raymundo - Hand Size does not matter Hong Kong lecture (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL