The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Need custom d'lite (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1167 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Hi,

I need a custom d'lite made, with the Ultra brite led, clear/white instead of red.

Needs to be very bright, and the TT must look like a regular TT when it's not lit.

Very urgent, you wouldn't believe if I told you.

Thanks,

JF
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5696 Posts

Profile of Regan
If I am not mistaken, D'Lites are now now offered in "White". I think the new colors are pretty bright too. Also, check out Jay Scott Berry. I am not sure if he has white or clear, but it moight be worth a try.

Good luck!

Regan
Mister Mystery
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
What Jay offers is not the same thing as a D'Lite. I think JF specifically needs a D'Lite. There is indeed a "Glacier White" D'Lite available.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Moth
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Moth
Glacier white tends to look a little blue, but it's definitely bright! Though I find the TT doesn't look completely regular...
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
You can get these in all colours, including 'MORPH'. I have a pair of Morph D'Lites. They are excellent. The colours are bright and change very smoothly. I use mine with a mouth coil routine. Works superb.

Mark
Mark Daniel
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
545 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Can you replace the LED in yours. Try a Lumiled, they are seriously bright. But, your battery will die fast. -Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
WizardB
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of WizardB
Yes, Delites are available in "true white". I own some.
Hope this helps.
Brian
P.S. They do not have a blue tint, only a bright white color.
bronx
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of bronx
Anyone have problems with their D'Lite thumb tips darkening over time. It seems to match my skin color for a while but then darkens with age. Has anyone tried doing any custom coloring with model paint?
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5696 Posts

Profile of Regan
Quote:
On 2007-10-04 08:01, bronx wrote:
Anyone have problems with their D'Lite thumb tips darkening over time. It seems to match my skin color for a while but then darkens with age. Has anyone tried doing any custom coloring with model paint?

Yes! I have not been able to find a solution yet. The material they are made from seems to soil easily but is difficult.....or impossible to clean.

Regan
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Need custom d'lite (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL