The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 'Panic' by Aaron Fisher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Well, if you do the transpo with the Kings, you end clean.
Muggins
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Muggins
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2007, KenW wrote:
Does it only come in red backs?

Hi I have it in unused in blue back and would be prepared to swap for red back?
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Florida
683 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
I recently started performing Panic in conjunction with a 4-Ace location taught by Max Maven in his recent penguin lecture. (Swapping the Aces w/Kings). Makes for a nice routine and leaves people wide-Eyed Smile
I highly recommend Panic and if you want a great 4 of a kind location that takes place in the specs hands, check out Max's penguin lecture.
Best,
Bk
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Anyone like Widespread over Panic. Same trick, just now Widespread is spread across as in a normal spreading of cards from hand to hand. I would have thought Widespread would have been the logical 1st choice to manufacture, as the is the most used method to spread a deck of cards by magicians.
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
I know this is a very old thread, and if I am posting in the wrong area I apologize. I got panic when it first came out and it has always been a great effect to perform. Now I may be thinking like a magician here and I have not played with this in a while and recently started using it again, and the showing of the full deck always bothered me a little and even though I have never been busted, I altered the gimmick slightly and now feel totally comfortable showing and spreading “the entire” deck. I know the original gimmick looks awesome and like I said I may be thinking like a magician here- it just adds to the visual of showing and spreading the “entire deck”. If anyone still uses panic give me a PM and I’ll explain it better.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 'Panic' by Aaron Fisher (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL