The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Newsletter/Mailing List software (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Could anyone suggest a good newsletter program? I treid a couple and I don't care for them very much. One is called Autoresponceplus and I don't like it at all.

To clarify I simply want members to join the list via website form. And send out newsletters from time to time. I'd like it to be either HTML or TEXT newsletters. So if that can accept HTML Emails they'll get the HTML version. If not they get the TEXT version. The above is all I need it to do so I don't need all those features some have.

Obviously I always wan to save money when I can but it doesn't have to be a free one. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Newsletter/Mailing List software (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL