The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Braco's Miracle Rope Gimmick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Anyone heard of this or bought it? I did a search but could not find it. Is it the same or better then the pavels walking knot? It is so cheap ($18 CDN) that I really want to get it!
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27019 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
How are these different from the Delben gimmicks?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
fbnc
View Profile
Loyal user
Memphis
227 Posts

Profile of fbnc
Quote:
On 2007-09-08 10:01, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
How are these different from the Delben gimmicks?

I've not been able to find the Delben gimmick nor have I ever seen one, But the Braco gimmick
is very high quality solid brass. Allows you to stich the gimmick in place. I think rope workers will be very happy with this gimmick. If your a fan of Bob Sheets "Hang E'm High" this gimmick is for you.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4931 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
On 2007-09-08 09:53, emanmagic5 wrote:
Anyone heard of this or bought it? I did a search but could not find it. Is it the same or better then the pavels walking knot? It is so cheap ($18 CDN) that I really want to get it!

Pavel's ropes are the best, period. If you can afford his work, buy it. Believe me, putting in rope gimmicks and having them look natural are a craft all by themselves.

I have Pave;'s Krazy Knot and you can look at the rope from two feet away and not tell it has snaps. Excellent quality.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
indomagic
View Profile
Special user
928 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I just wondering whether it is easy to apply the braco gimmick into the rope. Anyone has experience pls share.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Braco's Miracle Rope Gimmick (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL