The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » First businesscard (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
Ow don't worry about giving critics to the picture, I know its not my best one and I was just toying with photoshop. I try to make better ones as soon as possible. I'm not giving this away to people anyway but I thought it was nice to show you guys first for advice

thansk!
ALASKA MAGIC
View Profile
New user
Fairbanks, Alaska
23 Posts

Profile of ALASKA MAGIC
Have you considered a silouette? That's what I have on my bus. card. Red, black and white are great "magical" colors. I have a glossy black ground with a red silouette of myself and my address is also in red. It looks pretty classy. Not sure if "classy" is what you're looking for. Just food for thought.
BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE!
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
831 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
Also why not try putting some magical sybols on the card such as esp sybols, that way you are allways ready to actually use the card for a magic /mentalism trick.
Vince_the_vince
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Vince_the_vince
Have you considered to contact a professionnal infographist....maybe you will have good ideas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » First businesscard (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL