The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to you (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kosmoshiva
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
255 Posts

Profile of kosmoshiva
Well, it's high time I introduced myself.

I've been surfing around these boards for a couple of years now but only made a couple of posts in that time. Call it shyness, reserve (or fear) or whatever. Usually, if I've had a question on a topic, there's been an answer or a suggestion or an experience from someone somewhere in this huge collection of information and for that I'm grateful.

Me? I started off in professional magic but made the switch to theatre over twenty years ago. I'll still do a handful of magic appearances a year, to keep my hand in (and as an excuse to keep practicing!) usually as part of fundraisers or special events. I maintain membership in SAM. I love magic dearly, the sense of wonder, the gasps of astonishment ... the professional life, however, wasn't for me.

Now that I'm older and wiser (ha!) I've been considering getting back in the business, not so much as another career switch (that would be impossible) but more as another 'project', another string to my bow, if you will, to turn the gas up on the back burner, another active ingredient in the mix ... (how many metaphors is that?)

So hi, to everyone who reads these fresh meat posts. Maybe I'll start contributing more.
Don't forget to breathe.
john_rivav
View Profile
Regular user
Yauco, Puerto Rico
102 Posts

Profile of john_rivav
Welcome to the Café... Smile
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
TheGreatGalling
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of TheGreatGalling
Welcome to the Café, have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to you (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL