The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Henry Evans - The Other Side of Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1789 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2007, Barry Daugherty wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-09-11 06:24, joseph wrote:
You will still need to purchase 10 Exact Cuts, since it would be very difficult to make...

I just watched Volume 2 and I'll have to disagree. He described how to accomplish the effect and I had everything in the house to be able to make the effect. Honestly, in about 5 minutes, I could have the effect set up ready to perform. Perhaps he shares a different method on this DVD. Very amazing. I will definitely try this out.

Just wanted to let others know in case your comments scared them away.

Thanks,
Barry

Very intriguing effect! I understand the workings and would like to know what is meant in the above post when it is stated, "I had everything in the house to be able to make the effect." Do you need a certain "tool" that is specifically made to prepare for this effect or can it be done by hand and therefore possibly not as uniform? Just trying to decide if I should buy it ready-made or buy the DVD and enjoy the pleasure of making it on my own. Anyone out there who made it? If so, what are your thoughts? Thank you.
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Henry Evans - The Other Side of Illusion (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL