The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Romantic ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Risetti
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Risetti
Hi.
I would like to know some romantic ideas to do for a girlfriend. Her birthday is near, and I would like to be original as possible.

Thanks
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Produce a bag of diamonds or a stack of $100 bills? Or, forget the magic and just be thoughtful and kind and affectionate.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1393 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Buy her a cute little Teddy Bear with her name on it Smile Perhaps a hot air Baloon ride.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Attention youthful misguided magicians and wannabes:

Magic is not a tool to get girls. Stop it. You are proving that magicians are dorks and it took decades for guys like me and Pete Biro to make magic cool. Magic is not romantic, magic will not make you the life of the party, magic is not a good way to propose. Now back to your dungeons and dragons game.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1393 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Lol magicsanta he did'nt say anything about using magic.We are in the non-magic section SmileLets give him the benefit of the doubt! I still think hot air Baloon ride me class...hey If a guy did that for me I'd melt! Smile
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Oh thank god....romantic. First, send flowers to where her friends will see them. Darn Peter, here in Reno today is the last day of the hot air balloon races, you'd be a puddle if you were here I'm guessing.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1393 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Smile *ponders* If only.........
ibm_usa
View Profile
Special user
In Your Mind, Ky, USA
722 Posts

Profile of ibm_usa
Quote:
On 2007-09-10 20:06, MagicSanta wrote:

Magic is not a tool to get girls. Stop it. You are proving that magicians are dorks and it took decades for guys like me and Pete Biro to make magic cool. Magic is not romantic, magic will not make you the life of the party, magic is not a good way to propose. Now back to your dungeons and dragons game.

Under whose authority?
"You may think that i only talk of things from the past, you know, history, well magic is history"

-Guy Jarrett

"Curiosity isn't a sin Harry, but it should be exorcised with great caution."

-Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
http://www.jordanallen-mentalist.webs.com/
phillipsje
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of phillipsje
Probably the best thing for a magical night with your girlfriend is not to bring up magic. Smile
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Quote:
On 2007-09-10 20:06, MagicSanta wrote:

First I would like to point out that you are wrong as seen here

Secondly, I would first thing say "Hi" then do the bra trick the sponge ding dong is a nice entredwee.

Chicks dig entredwees.

All the time sing "Brick House" (I am assuming she is a brick house) If not then sing that song that goes: "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life get an ugly woman and make her your wife".

Have you ever learned the "Boot scootin' boogie"? Do that.

Just be yourself
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
IBM USA, you have my permision to return to your D and D, no further authority needed.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2464 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Girls love it when guys "brave" places like Build-a-Bear Workshop (WARNING! Girl cooties!) and make them a stuffed animal - you can even get them with little sound devices inside which you can record your own voice. My son's girlfriend gave him one with her voice saying "I'm a bear and I'm going to bite you! Grrrr!" - He thinks it's cute, I think it's cute and sweet and screamingly hilarious - he made her something similar and she just about passed out in a romantic swoon.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
You know....that is a tough question actually. How old is the girl? How old are you? How long have you been dating? Where are you in the relationship? Does she know you and are you actually a stalker planning your big move on her birthday and she better comply or the voices in your head will get louder? What is romantic to a young lady of 16 is different than a 25 year old or a 45 year old. The 45 year old is easy, just reminder you are still around and she'll be thrilled.
phillipsje
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of phillipsje
I took my wife to Build-a-Bear on her birthday and she loved it.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I took my wife to shoot a bear and she was offended and cried and called me a barbarian.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1393 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Lol!!! Smile
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
I got Sylver a pet Tarantula for her birthday last year...Just like she got me a pet scorpion for Valentines day. This year for our anniversary, we went out for dinner and cooked meat on a stick in boiling oil...

Um...

Perhaps you should listen to someone else...

Gwyd
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I bought my son a scorpion, and my daughter a tarantula, she's seven and would take that thing to school. My kids have never been afraid of any animals.... except crickets. even when my snake bit my daughter, and my Savannah Monitor tagged my son. Don't get me started on all the bug bites and mice, rats..

My wife was introduced to my snake when we were dating. My words were exactly this: "You will go before Miranda (my 12' Burmese python) Goes. That worked, cause she married me.

11 Years later.... I miss Miranda.

Back to the build-A-Bear thing, I refuse to go there anymore. They make you sing and kiss little fake hearts and hop and all that garbage. I felt ill. That's why kids today are so stupid.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
If you can't think of anything romantic on your own, then get out of the game. Give me her phone number, I'll show her what real romance is...
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2133 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Magic is cool and you can get you women, wealth and happiness.

As I've found Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Romantic ideas (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL