The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Romantic ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
Hmm.. is she in for girls? lol kidding aside, something romantic....

roses are always in, but for a better touch, attach a small note with each stem. she'd take time reading and enjoying them I'm sure.

buy her lingerie. whoo. Smile

wrap a ribbon around yourself, put yourself in a box and let someone drop you on her doorstep. as she opens the box, be ready with 2 glasses and your favo wine.

take her somewhere.. far...

let her be the boss for that day... though you control the 'pants', give her dominance over the 'zipper'.

many to mention. just... make her... feel loved.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Patrick Differ
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of Patrick Differ
Read a story to her
Will you walk into my parlour? said the Spider to the Fly,
Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.

Oh no, no, said the little Fly, to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair
-can ne'er come down again.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Quote:
On 2007-09-11 13:03, Vandy Grift wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbDPJnDOpog

Boy, times have changed! I used to use the 'ol Popcorn trick when we went to the movies...lol
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
I did floating rose for her on her bday... only person I had ever performed it for(at that time)
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2133 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Original?

Send her on an easter egg hunt clues round the streets...on the last one make a treasure map where she has to dig 10feet down to find a surprise...In a airtight box with air supply in, find a matching childhood pet to place in.
Oh she'll love it.

Mine was dead easy...she had an ant farm.

Heck I didn't even bother with the box. She found loads that looked like the ones she used to have.

The next gal had a rare white tiger her dad back palmed for her from Siegfried and Roy.

So...I just took her out for a meal.

M:C

(The man who knows what women want)

P.S The girl who had the ant farm for my birthday she gave me a special bath...lights where dim, she turned on the tap...asked me to get in and wait for her. I got in the bath...it was full of electric eels and scorpions.

I never did see her again.

In fact neither has anyone else.

I think Jeff made her up for me.
ibm_usa
View Profile
Special user
In Your Mind, Ky, USA
722 Posts

Profile of ibm_usa
Quote:
On 2007-09-11 21:30, Matt Colman wrote:
Original?

Send her on an easter egg hunt clues round the streets...on the last one make a treasure map where she has to dig 10feet down to find a surprise...In a airtight box with air supply in, find a matching childhood pet to place in.
Oh she'll love it.

Mine was dead easy...she had an ant farm.

Heck I didn't even bother with the box. She found loads that looked like the ones she used to have.

The next gal had a rare white tiger her dad back palmed for her from Siegfried and Roy.

So...I just took her out for a meal.

M:C

(The man who knows what women want)

P.S The girl who had the ant farm for my birthday she gave me a special bath...lights where dim, she turned on the tap...asked me to get in and wait for her. I got in the bath...it was full of electric eels and scorpions.

I never did see her again.

In fact neither has anyone else.

I think Jeff made her up for me.

Where can you get an eletric eel? and how do you back palm a tiger, please enlighten me. Seriously though, how did she get the eletrctrc eels in the bath water, did you see the eels before you got in or after?
I once had an miniture eel living in my fish tank, no one ever dared to take a step into the room. she must have been one brave soul to go near an eel, they are very freaky looking, don't care what the species everyone gets freaked out when they see them.
"You may think that i only talk of things from the past, you know, history, well magic is history"

-Guy Jarrett

"Curiosity isn't a sin Harry, but it should be exorcised with great caution."

-Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
http://www.jordanallen-mentalist.webs.com/
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Anyone ever heard of a little psychological trick I like to call Stockholm Syndrome?

I didn't make the name up, but I have found a way to use it to your advantage when finding a mate.

You'll want several rooms in your basement, and make sure you have a nice selection of the opposite (Perhaps same... for some people) sex. Most of them go too crazy to make good slaves... I mean wives/husbands (Yes this will work for the ladies).

Anyway, once you get that far, PM me for further details.

Love is in the air Smile

Speaking of electric eels. I have an electric catfish.... But it is too calm to shock. I've tried making it read all of you posts (That really irritates me) but it still won't get mad Smile At first I thought it couldn't read, so I read it to him, I got really upset, but he just floated there.

Next I'm going to have him watch some of Josh #2's you tube-isms. that oughta do it. But what if he's deaf and blind?

So yeah, ignore this.

Also, he's not dead, when I scissor up a couple live goldfish for him, he eats them. Does that sound like a dead fish to you? Why you be trippin'?
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Give her a horse. I give all my girlfriends horses.

Jeff
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
An electric horse?
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2133 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
An eccentric horse?
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
An eleven horse!
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10873 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
It's not the horses size ... It's the magic of the performer....
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Quote:
On 2007-09-13 09:13, vinsmagic wrote:
It's not the horses size ... It's the magic of the performer....

Uhhhh....

My horse goes to eleven.
Adam Milestone
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Adam Milestone
Quote:
On 2007-09-10 20:06, MagicSanta wrote:
Attention youthful misguided magicians and wannabes:

Magic is not a tool to get girls. Stop it. You are proving that magicians are dorks and it took decades for guys like me and Pete Biro to make magic cool. Magic is not romantic, magic will not make you the life of the party, magic is not a good way to propose. Now back to your dungeons and dragons game.

After seeing me perform The Floating Rose a woman once said "now there's a guy who knows how to get himself l**d" Although I don't do magic to get girls, it has been my experience that doing magic does indeed attract them. Smile
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
You get the girls with your personality - not your tricks or jokes. opening the door for a girl prior entering a room makes a bigger impact than a hoover card.

If you need magic to get a girl, you are in a poor shape . . . .
Cards never lie
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Quote:
On 2007-09-10 20:06, MagicSanta wrote:
Attention youthful misguided magicians and wannabes:

Magic is not a tool to get girls. Stop it. You are proving that magicians are dorks and it took decades for guys like me and Pete Biro to make magic cool. Magic is not romantic, magic will not make you the life of the party, magic is not a good way to propose. Now back to your dungeons and dragons game.

Magic can't be romantic?? I totally disagree. Every art form can be romantic (art, music, literature...) and magic is nothing less. That would be degrading magic. Floating a rose... there's nothing close to that not even a great painting I guess. Or just producing the rose instead of just handing it out.

Don't get me wrong I am not saying you should use magic to meet girls etc... but magic can be romantic and I believe it can be one of the most romatic things especially when combined to music etc..

Enough for me, bye Smile
Yours,

Ivan
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4166 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I agree, Niva. I am always surprised when I hear magicians say that magic and romance/girls cannot ever mix successfully, as if there is some sort of cosmic barrier between the 2 that results in the maginian's dorkiness 100% of the time.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Jewelry, dinner, and wine always works for me.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4166 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Sometimes what is least *expected* ends up being the most romantic.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Romantic ideas (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL