The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Juan Tamariz brainwave (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Hey guys in mnonica there is a brainwave effect, set red card down, spec names card, you turn over card and its it.

my question what do any of you think are good motivation to handle the cards to make the estimation and glimpse.

the reason from holding them can be from just having done a previous effect, but I'm a bit stuck after that
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

I guess no one does this =D if anyone ever becomes interested iv been playing with the idea of turning over the top card that is used to flip the card on the table, and as a in transit action top changing to the proper card
burst
View Profile
Veteran user
Memphis, TN
308 Posts

Profile of burst
Put the red card down at the beginning of your performance. You can either tell them that you'll get to it later, or don't bother saying anything about it. This gives you a reason to have the other deck in hand when you finally get around to doing this.

/paul.f
The Amazing Noobini
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway
1658 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Noobini
Again I am intensely curious after reading a description of an effect from this book. But I cannot start on yet another book now. I suppose I will get to this in about two years time. Smile
"Talk about melodrama... and being born in the wrong part of the world." (Raf Robert)
"You, my friend, have a lot to learn." (S. Youell)
"Nonsensical Raving of a lunatic mind..." (Larry)
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

=D, what I like about the book is the things learned with mem deck can be used for anything you do almost Smile
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Is this effect in Mnemonica(sp)?
Magic is a vanishing art.
Furniture
View Profile
Elite user
London
415 Posts

Profile of Furniture
Hi guys,

yes, this effect is in mnemonica and is inspired in a Hofzinser effect
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Thanks for the information Furniture.
Magic is a vanishing art.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Juan Tamariz brainwave (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL