The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Diaper Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thiago
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
179 Posts

Profile of thiago
Hello folks,

I was hired by a company which wants me to do somethig, at least one trick, using a diaper.

I couldn´t come up with anything until now, so I´d like to hear some ideas from you guys.

Thanks
Legolas710
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Legolas710
Uhh, perhaps you could hold the diaper in the air and make a doll appear in it? I'm not exactly sure how you would do this, but there is probably some way or other. That's a hard question!
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2582 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Colour chaging diaper?

Method: a baby sits in it for an hour and viola!

Do you have to use a specific diaper? (ie is it for a company?) Otherwise you could use an 'old fashion' terry cloth diaper which is just a square of material then there are loads of things you could do with it or use it for.

Neal
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2582 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Colour chaging diaper?

Method: a baby sits in it for an hour and viola!

Do you have to use a specific diaper? (ie is it for a company?) Otherwise you could use an 'old fashion' terry cloth diaper which is just a square of material then there are loads of things you could do with it or use it for.

Neal
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
Card to diaper? Show the diaper empty and put it on a doll. Hand the doll to a spectator or have it nearby, but left untouched. Perform a "pick a card" routine, have the card disappear from the deck. Have a spectator change the diaper when the baby cries, right after the card's disappearance of course, and they will find that the diaper is now "loaded" with the selected card.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
You didn't say whether it is a stage or close up show.

For stage I would do animated diaper like a dancing handkerchief. The twist being remembering your child's first steps. open a music box ...You fold the diaper like a kid is wearing it, have it sit up on a table, then float, and have it look like it is taking it's first steps, to finish I would play the uga cha cha song you know the dancing baby from Ali McBeal.
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
ivfour
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
233 Posts

Profile of ivfour
Come out on stage with a drink and start to look around for somewhere to put it. Grab a lunch sack and pour the drink into it, turn the sack upside down and nothing come out. Have someone look into it or as you put it away let the diaper fall out of it. I get someone to help me and have them pull the diaper out of the sack and it gets a great laugh.

Jerry
Jerry Smile
Magicusa
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Magicusa
Do Axtell's big babies

http://www.axtell.com/big_babies.html
thiago
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
179 Posts

Profile of thiago
The Diaper Type:
Baby Disposable Diaper

Interesting Ideas guys,
I´ll try some of them and Keep you posted!
Thanks guys!
KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
Funny that I saw this today, I just finished watching David Kaye's DVD "Things Go Magical in the Night" and David does a routine where he puts a diaper on a kid's head. Not sure if you can use a kid's routine or not but thought I might post this just in case.
Koolmagic114
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
How about changing and altering the diaper to make some sort of change (diaper) bag. Just imagine what sort of things you could pull out of it.
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Diaper Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL