The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ice McDonald Lecture in Edison NJ by Ring 200 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

solrak29
View Profile
Special user
NY Metro
936 Posts

Profile of solrak29
In Edison NJ a Lecture By: Ice McDonald goto http://www.ibmring200.com for more information.

Sept.18th

FREE for Ring 200 Members !

$15.00 For Guest!

Presenting his "Ice" Live Show Know-Nos Lecture

The Show Know-Nos Lecture tells you what you should know and what are the No-Nos. This high-powered lecture will overtake your senses and motivate your talent to new heights.

don't miss out! Doors open 6:30 p.m. Lecture starts 7:00 p.m.
To Find Me On The Pitch, Follow me :On Twitter
Checkout my pseudo blog : The Sidewalk Performers Forum

"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
"ICE" has a GREAT LECTURE and he is very personable. I had the chance to meet and speak with him in Colon, Michigan in 2005. One really nice person who has SUPERB SHOWMANSHIP. If you can, get to this lecture ASAP. Sit close and pay attention and you will learn a great deal.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8695 Posts

Profile of harris
I had the pleasure to see this lecture last night. It was sponsored by the S.A.M. Assembly 38. Between that group and Ring 129 we have a lot of opportunity to learn and grow. I liked the fact that it was big on the Show(not the tricks) and the Business of Magic.

Harris too old to know everything Deutsch
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
solrak29
View Profile
Special user
NY Metro
936 Posts

Profile of solrak29
Thanks,

I have to agree the lecture was great. ICE is very good speaker and entertainer.
He leaves you with sence of responsibility and what showmanship is and potentially
how to get there. As you noted above, his lecture was about showmanship, business,and of course, magic.

Great Lecutre for those who missed and I am glad Ring 200 had him.

Next month we're having a Mentalism & Card magic competition...
To Find Me On The Pitch, Follow me :On Twitter
Checkout my pseudo blog : The Sidewalk Performers Forum

"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
If you missed Kenrick 'ICE' McDonald's lecture in NJ, you can catch him in Washington DC area lecturing at Magi-Whirl 2008 and as the headliner for the Gala Show on Saturday night. Magi-Whirl is March 28 & 29, 2008. See http://www.Magi-Whirl.Org for current details.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ice McDonald Lecture in Edison NJ by Ring 200 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL