The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Old news to some of you but ..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4458 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
I just want to say a big fat public thank you to Ken.

I spent the day with him yesterday and I learned SO MUCH! He is a true gent who is really caring and wants to help people improve. He knows EVERYONE ... or knows someone who knows ..... and seems to be able to get anything you need..... he’s still working on a sexy assistant for me but assures me he will have softened someone up by the end of the weekend.

No in all seriousness ..... he has been great to me and I will truly be in his debt if I can only use one thing from him yesterday ……. What a world of knowledge and I know he’s been around awhile but WOW he is truly wonderful and I truly appreciate him (as I know many of you do as well).

I have now seen my first HIgley, my first nips and heard so many fun stories and little trinkets of stuff that are truly priceless ….. I cant indulge you any further “its not mine to give out” and never will be …. But If I can get him to leave me the secret of his sexual magnetism in his will I will share it with you all ……. But only after I am worn out and can’t handle the women on my own. His lost a child line is SO funny …. I could not pull it off but it makes me smile!

In short I salute you Kondini …. I look forward to seeing you perform again soon – hoping it will be tomorrow ….. if any one has a message to pass on to him let me know ….. I will check the mail tomorrow.

Dave

PS I should say that I meant nIps as in the great Nippulini).
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
You saw your first Nippulini? Oh are you talking about the nails?
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Special user
Massachusetts
542 Posts

Profile of CJRichard
Quote:
On 2007-09-15 16:42, dave_matkin wrote:
I have now seen my first HIgley,

I wanna see a Higley!!!

Some time ago I asked Mr. H. if he could tip me off as to where I might run into a Higley in the Southeastern Massachusetts/Rhode Island area, but I didn't get an answer.

If or when I ever see one, I'm giving five or ten times the admission price to whoever's showing it.
"You know some of you are laughin', but there's people here tryin' to learn. . ." -Pop Haydn

"I know of no other art that proclaims itself 'easy to do.'" -Master Payne

Ezekiel the Green
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
CJ: I didn't give an answer? Or I didn't have an answer? If it's the former, shame on me.

Dave: You got some precious time with a True Master. You can now start a religion and please have donations sent to my PayPal account...I'll make sure ken gets them...ahem...

Rather dismayed at hearing about his posession of sexual magnetism...I was under the impression he had sold it ALL to me...ah duped by the best.

Hopefully seeing your first 'Higley' will stay with you for all time...I know it did me.

D
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4458 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
*** that was one of the secrets he asked me to keep - he said he had conned someone in to "buying it all off him" and then only gave 1/10th of it away ......... at least I now know who it was that bought it! But hey 1/10 of it all must have been pretty potent! I can see from your avatar that it has done some good....... may be it’s in the power of the tash?
CJRichard
View Profile
Special user
Massachusetts
542 Posts

Profile of CJRichard
Quote:
On 2007-09-15 18:57, Doug Higley wrote:
CJ: I didn't give an answer? Or I didn't have an answer?

The question just wasn't answered, but it was buried in a longer email or PM about something altogether different, so you most likely just missed it. No problem. I'll PM you.
"You know some of you are laughin', but there's people here tryin' to learn. . ." -Pop Haydn

"I know of no other art that proclaims itself 'easy to do.'" -Master Payne

Ezekiel the Green
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
The secret of Ken's sexual magnetism - I have the knowledge - I may share it.....!

I like Ken, god knows why, he is such an abrasive fella. But I like him, bet you had a fun day Dave Smile Bet you learned a lot too. I wouldn't mind taking another few looks inside that brain of his myself. There is so much in there we have yet to get out.
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
When you get to the part I taught him...close your eyes...it's a secret.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Glad you got something from the experience,,,,,this biz is not all picnics and balls,,,,mostly balls!!!
Maybe you have sawdust in your viens ?

I owe my bit of success to people like Susan Woodford, Kate Barns,Jackie Vent,Sally Hutchinson etc etc (Old flames!!!) They taught me about animal magnetism,,,I taught them $$££&**

Beware of people from California who wear glasses and moan a lot.

Regarding having an abrasive personality,,,I havn`t,,,you F^^^^*****B******* But maybe I have an abrasive bum,,,,due to practice on my animal magnetism!!!

Ken
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Old news to some of you but ..... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL