The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Free podcast interview with Tom Krzystof on getting booked (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alvo
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Alvo
It's no surprise that the hardest working (thus busiest) performers are the ones you rarely hear about. That's why today I decided to call my long-time friend Tom Krzystof, one of the most successful corporate entertainers in the mid-west to talk about getting booked. The biggest question I had was how the hell he manages to stay so busy.

Years ago, before anyone had run a sub four minute mile, there were those who said it couldn't be done, that four minutes was unreachable. After Roger Bannister broke the barrier in 1954, a flood of runners achieved this once untouchable result. What happened?

Roger had given them permission to run a sub four minute mile.

There's no way Tom could have given me an exact formula for success in the 20 minutes we had to talk. But I hope by listening to Tom speak about his corporate work and his success as a full-time magician, it gives you permission to achieve your impossible dreams, whether it's quitting your day-job, or increasing your shows per month by 25%.

Tom is a true worker. He's taken the energy and personality that brought him success as an executive and turned it into a vehicle for living his dream to entertain full-time. It's always great talking with him, I hope you enjoy listening in.

http://alvo.libsyn.com

enjoy,

Alvo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Free podcast interview with Tom Krzystof on getting booked (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL