The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Thank you Steve, Gene and Mary B. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BSutter
View Profile
Special user
Sitting on a pile of
582 Posts

Profile of BSutter
To the Magic Café Staff,

It was no Illusion, however, you pulled off a good trick!!

Your efforts are to be commended.

Many Thanks,
Bill Sutter
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Now I do believe in "Magic." Smile

:thanx: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile...
Tone
View Profile
Elite user
The Secret Theater
422 Posts

Profile of Tone
What a turnaround! Amazing technical wizardry.

Thanks!
╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏͋͏╪ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
Quote:
On 2007-09-20 16:40, ToneVulgara wrote:
What a turnaround! Amazing technical wizardry.

Thanks!

Or amazing publicity stunt!
Two days ago this forum had lost 9 months of posts and members.Steve Brooks admitted "We've lost them all permanently" Or such.
Now today he convienently finds all the data down the back of his cyber couch! And everything is back to normal!
Isn't that just peachy?
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Yes, as a matter of fact, it is just peachy. It's a sight better than the gut-wrenching feeling we had been living with since Tuesday morning, when all we had were the January backups.
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
Quote:
On 2007-09-20 17:19, Mary B. wrote:
Yes, as a matter of fact, it is just peachy. It's a sight better than the gut-wrenching feeling we had been living with since Tuesday morning, when all we had were the January backups.

Im convinced.
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Sorry about that - blame it on a week's worth of frayed nerves and very little sleep. I do appreciate all the kudo's, folks. I should just not post until after I get some real sleep, I guess. Smile
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
Carrie White! Carrie White!

:)
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Great to see we're back operating. Many thanks to all who did the hard work to get things back and running! Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
My wife wondered why I took the time to sit and talk to her for a couple of evenings. She just couldn't work it out. The penny dropped when I told her all had been restored and was fully functional. Well done and !!!!THANK YOU!!!! to Steve, Mary, Gene and the others involved. Its much appreciated. You can sleep now!

Mark
Mark Daniel
magicalmike
View Profile
New user
somewhere and everywhere
28 Posts

Profile of magicalmike
Good job. Now go get some mutch needed RandR.
and to think I had to start reading the paper in the morning. Smile
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much for your successful efforts!!!
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1096 Posts

Profile of James F
Thanks from me as well! Everyone involved in the Café is great and we all truly appreciate all that you do. I'm very excited we got all the information back! You all freaking rule.

James
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4759 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks so much, I'm just as happy as you! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Steve, Gene and Mary B, I'm a network administrator and have a good idea what sort of nightmare you guys have gone through. Congratulations on a (recovery) job well done! I was only sorry to hear you had a lot of whining and complaints, these people have no idea what's involved, either day-to-day or when the dirt hits the fan. I hope they are suitably embarrassed when they read your broadcast PM. Well done guys.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Thank you Steve, Gene and Mary B. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL