The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Kingdom of the Red- Book/DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
imfletcher
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of imfletcher
1st Try
For the climax of The Great Don's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing Moe Greene, the second cup revealing Fredo, and to his surprise the third cup producing a Horse's head !!!

2nd Try
For the climax of The Great Lepetomane's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing Howard Johnson, the second cup revealing Gabby Johnson, and to his surprise the third cup producing Mongo !!!
r1238ex
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of r1238ex
For the climax of The Great Masked Magician's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing your pet effect, the second cup revealing my favorite trick, and to his surprise the third cup producing his lovely assistant !!!
Hassan
View Profile
New user
Cairo,Egypt
59 Posts

Profile of Hassan
For the climax of the Great Hassan's cups and balls routine,he lifts up the first cup revealing an egg,the second cup revealing a chick and to his surprise the third cup producing a chicken!!
ricardo carpenter
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of ricardo carpenter
For the climax of The Great God's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing what is known as man, the second cup revealing what is known as woman, and to his surprise the third cup producing what is known as God !!!

Posted: May 3, 2009 3:56pm
And the last try:
For the climax of The Great Prophet's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing the past, the second cup revealing the future, and to his surprise the third cup producing a nice present !!!
Tim Sutton
View Profile
Elite user
Tim Sutton AIMC, London UK
461 Posts

Profile of Tim Sutton
For the climax of The Great Limbaughni's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing an orange load, the second cup revealing a lemon load, and to no-one's surprise the third cup producing a load of crap.
acchessor
View Profile
Elite user
Nebraska
402 Posts

Profile of acchessor
For the climax of The Great R&B's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing Earth, the second cup revealing Wind, and to his surprise the third cup producing Fire!!!
Pablo_Amira
View Profile
Special user
Temuco, Chile
682 Posts

Profile of Pablo_Amira
Here its my attemps
I hope do you laugh and enjoy
1.-
For the climax of The Great Blaine's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing a charming personality, the second cup revealing an agradable voice tone , and to his surprise the third cup producing a video edit program !!!

2.-
For the climax of The Great Tamariz's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing an invisible violin, the second cup revealing the best performance ever , and to his surprise the third cup producing a deck in mnemonic order!!!
-------------------------------------------
Asombro...lo más elevado a que puede llegar el hombre

Johann Wolfgang Goethe
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
For the climax of The Great Mickey Mouse's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing a "minnie" fruit, the second cup revealing a goofy blue ball (which he exchanged for the red one, because it looked purple under a strong light), and to his surprise the third cup producing his pinkie fingers!!!

For the climax of The Great Rigoberto's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing a load, the second cup revealing a load, and to his surprise the third cup producing a Browning .357!!!
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Recap of Contest Rules:

Magician Stimulus Package:

In order to stimulate the economy as well as magical imagination, I am announcing the start of a new CONTEST.

Just fill in the blanks of the following story and copy and paste it into your posted answer. You may change "he" to "she" and "his" to "her" if needed.

For the climax of The Great ____ 's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing _____, the second cup revealing _______ , and to his surprise the third cup producing ________ !!!

RULES:

Maximum of two entries per Café member. They can be within the same post.
All submissions should comply with Café rules and etiquette.
Employees of Gyromagnetic Press are ineligible.

The winning entry will be chosen based on creativity, humor, and the phases of the moon.

The winner shall receive a personally autographed copy of Kingdom of the Red and the Companion DVD.

The contest began Tueday April 28 and will end Monday at Midnight May 4.

Best of luck to everyone.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Contest closed then. Good luck everyone! When will the winner be announced?
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

It's 3PM EST as I write this. There are 9 more hours until the contest ends. So there is no confusion, I will accept entries posted up to Monday 11:59 PM EST.

Good Luck.

Larry
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
One last one then (for me):

For the climax of The Great Adequate's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing you, the second cup revealing me, and to his surprise the third cup producing everyone else !!!

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Ruben Padilla
View Profile
Loyal user
Narrative Strategist
206 Posts

Profile of Ruben Padilla
For the climax of The Great Lament's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing a young, impressionable student of magic reading a classic magic book with a wise, smiling mentor standing over his shoulder, the second cup revealing a young jaded "magician" sitting on a couch while fast forwarding through a stack of new magic DVD's, looking for the "good stuff" before burning himself some copies and selling the originals on an auction site, and to his surprise the third cup producing an empty, lazy "secret sucker" with a laptop computer Googling and YouTubing the blood of his supposed brethren, all the while calling himself a magician, before logging onto the Magic Café and flaming whoever he deems unworthy of his respect !!!

(I'll choose cup number one any day...)

Ruben Padilla
zmakingmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Burbank, California
119 Posts

Profile of zmakingmagic
For the climax of The Great Oz's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing a heart, the second cup revealing a brain and courage, and to his surprise the third cup producing... Oh No! Ignore the man behind the curtain!!!

Posted: May 4, 2009 9:01pm
Disregard my second entry, I typed it up wrong.
Here's is what it was supposed to be:

For the climax of The Great Oz's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing a heart, the second cup revealing a brain and courage, and to his surprise the third cup producing... Oh No! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!
rafa cama
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of rafa cama
For the climax of The Great Dreamer's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing a famous actress wearing a bikini, the second cup revealing himself lifting the second cup revealing himself lifting the second cup revealing... (and so on) , and to his surprise the third cup producing the U.S.S. ENTERPRISE!!!
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

WE HAVE A WINNER:

There were too many really great submissions so I asked for help. My wife Esther helped in judging. She wanted to enter but the rules prevented that. For the record her entry was about Gazzo's melon producing pouch which she makes fun of to this day.

Our Magic Café winning entry is from imfletcher,

1st Try
For the climax of The Great Don's Cups and Balls Routine, he lifts up the first cup revealing Moe Greene, the second cup revealing Fredo, and to his surprise the third cup producing a Horse's head !!!

For the finale of the effect, Esther thought that after the third load was produced, "The Great Don collapses to his knees and a couple of oranges roll slowly out of a small brown bag collecting next to a pool of fresh blood."

Our winner, imfletcher, will receive an autographed copy of Kingdom of the Red with the 95 minute teaching/performance DVD. Please PM me with your mailing address and I'll ship out your hardcover book and DVD.

Thanks to everyone who entered. You all did a great job.

Larry
imfletcher
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of imfletcher
Dear Mr. Barnowsky,
I thank you, and Luca Brasi thanks you as well.

John
Pablo_Amira
View Profile
Special user
Temuco, Chile
682 Posts

Profile of Pablo_Amira
Thanks for the opportunity Mr Barnowsky
blesses for your life and health
-------------------------------------------
Asombro...lo más elevado a que puede llegar el hombre

Johann Wolfgang Goethe
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
I also thank you, Mr. "B".
It was fun!

Congratulations to imfletcher:)

Warmest regards,

Sixten
ricardo carpenter
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of ricardo carpenter
Thanks too : it was fun to read and to write
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Kingdom of the Red- Book/DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL