The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MagicPrint Notes? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
A friend of mine relased a set of notes on lybrary.com...
has any one got a copy yet, I don't have a copy, so I'm not sure
how they turned out.

http://www.lybrary.com/magic-print-notes......s_id=258
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5382 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
For $10 you might want to support your friend and buy a copy, no? (or is this just a plug for the book?)
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I saw this and as it was so cheap (like 5.40 pounds after the exchange rate) I decided to pick them up...

I didn't think the material was that good

One problem with te pdf is the pictures don't really help, well especially on the rubber band effect, I think a performers view would have been best for a rubber band routine

The card through table is very much like Calvin's (BlackDove) old handling for his card through table, except not as visual

The colour change is ok, but there are better ones out there...

For the price I can't really complain and I enjoyed seeing what he came up with but there is nothing in the manuscript that i'd use and overall I think it's not that good

If you have a spare 10 dollars then you could probably do worse, but I wouldn't expect anything out of it as the material is pretty bad

Just my opinion
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Quote:
On 2007-09-22 16:18, Y2John wrote:
I saw this and as it was so cheap (like 5.40 pounds after the exchange rate) I decided to pick them up...

I didn't think the material was that good

One problem with te pdf is the pictures don't really help, well especially on the rubber band effect, I think a performers view would have been best for a rubber band routine

The card through table is very much like Calvin's (BlackDove) old handling for his card through table, except not as visual

The colour change is ok, but there are better ones out there...

For the price I can't really complain and I enjoyed seeing what he came up with but there is nothing in the manuscript that i'd use and overall I think it's not that good

If you have a spare 10 dollars then you could probably do worse, but I wouldn't expect anything out of it as the material is pretty bad

Just my opinion

No, he showed me his card through table a while ago, its not anyhting like the method of immerse. But no, it wasnt a plug, I'm just broke.. haha
he'll probably give me a copy if I beg haha. yeah ill look over them soon enough.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I didn't mean method wise for the card through table... I meant the look
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Quote:
On 2007-09-22 20:24, Y2John wrote:
I didn't mean method wise for the card through table... I meant the look

O ok, ill agree on that.

||Calvin Lauber ||
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MagicPrint Notes? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL