The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New Member (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Loopback
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincoln, Nebraska
356 Posts

Profile of Loopback
Hello Café members.

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I am getting back into magic after about a decade off. Like most people my first experience with magic was seeing a magician as a young kid. I loved it and began scouring the library for books on the subject.

When I was a senior in high school we took a trip to Orlando. I happened to wander in to a flea market where in the corner booth was a man doing tricks. He said he used to be a magician at Disneyworld and now just had a booth at the flea market.
After watching him perform a few effects I ended up dropping 25 bucks and was on my way.

I spend the next five years in the military and magic took a backseat to Uncle Sam. I finally settled down in the midwest and became a husband and father. I dug out my old TT about 3 months ago and did simple hanky vanishes for my kid and he goes nuts! He is looking everywhere on me for the silk. He was loving it. Needless to say it thrust me right back into magic.

I am excited to learn and it appears the Café forums and it's members are a wealth of information.

See you in the forums

Loopback
Ogre1234
View Profile
New user
Winnipeg, Canada
92 Posts

Profile of Ogre1234
Welcome to the Café.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Elite user
Curtis The Mentalist
476 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
Hello Fellow Magicians,

Like "Loopback", I have returned to magic after an EIGHTEEN year absence. I was a semi-professional magician/actor/musician/singer (magic, of course, taking the pre-eminence), and left it all behind some eighteen years ago. I did a few tricks here and there over that 18-year absence, but nothing that really mattered much. I did mainly close-up and parlor magic, as well as some stage illusions. It has been within the last six months or so I have decided to return to magic and start performing again. During the last eighteen years I have found that magic has really come a long way, and I am thrilled to be a part of it once again.

I look forward to taking part in the discussions regularly.

Curt Waltermire
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Welcome to Loopback and to Curt. Ahhh, the magic bug bite never goes away. Once you are bitten you are done for. Welcome to the Café', the 2nd greatest place on earth. I grew up near Disneyland so it will always be the greatest place on earth. I know you will find many different memebers here that have experience in all areas of magic. I love this place but don't spend as much time on it as I used to. It is the biggest book of magic there is. Jump right in and start posting your thoughts and questions. Remember, we are all in one big family. Don't worry about getting as many posts inn here as you can but pick and chose the forums that will fit your area and go at it. There are many amatures and a great many pros on here. Most will be open for questions and help if they can. As I tell some of the new people, "Put your tray in the upright position, fasten your seat belt, and hang on. It is going to be a wild and terrific ride. Again Welcome and have fun.

Happy magic
Steven
TheGreatGalling
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of TheGreatGalling
Welcome to the Café, have fun!
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Loopback,
Welcome to our beautiful Café adn welcome back to magic. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 32.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New Member (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL