The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Didn't know where to post this (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2074 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
A lot of people have been trying to contact me, I've been having problems with all my Windows machines both with emails and logging into the Café, the issue turns out to be a hardware firewall we had Verizon install for us, it's blocking and scrapping just about everything as Spam or malicious data.

I have not been ignorning anyone, just having great technical difficulites with our new installed security.

I've gone back to my trusty old Mac for the time being to communicate, it doesn't seem to give me any problems similar to that of my unix and windows machines.

Please for the time being if you need to contact me, please do so at marcellajeanz@mac.com That way I know the emails are stored on the Apple mail server and I'm not going to lose any. I'll get back to everyone as quickly as possible.

Jake
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1093 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
I emailed you a few days ago and I'm still waiting for your reply.
Bernard Sim
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
728 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
I guess MadJake's coputer problems have not been fixed yet, havent got any replies from him either
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
Dizzy
View Profile
Elite user
UK
437 Posts

Profile of Dizzy
.......... and I thought I was over my fear of clowns Smile
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1093 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
I have sent emails to both the old and new address, I have even sent a few pms, still waiting for replies......
Bernard Sim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Didn't know where to post this (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL