The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » New stuff from Great Scott! (Scott Guinn) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6582 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Wow! I've got to hire you for my press agent! Thanks for your kind words. Just a couple of quick points:

I offer Café members specials, so please inquire before ordering.

Also, the wands are made by my friend John Ransom from exotic woods like Coca Bola. they really are gorgeous. I make almost nothing on them--I just wanted to help him and offer a quality, handmade wood wand to the community at a reasonable price. I offer my personal guarantee on these--if you don't think they are well worth $20, send them back and I will refund the purchase price in full, no questions asked.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Paul Menzel
View Profile
Special user
Boise, Idaho
530 Posts

Profile of Paul Menzel
Sounds like Magisher is a candidate for president of the Great Scott fan club! I agree, Scott has a lot of great material. Some of my favorite effects are ones I learned from Scott or his books.

John's wands are very nice, and a bargain at $20.

And from what I've seen of the video in progress, it's going to be a real winner, too. And I don't get paid for saying these things either!
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2273 Posts

Profile of Logan
You're loving this aren't you Scott?

I bet YOU'RE pleasantly surprised Smile

Anyway, yeah, time for me to boost Mr. Guinn's ego, hehehe. I think Scott's material is grade A, excellent, I've learnt so much from just his one book 'You'll Be Pleasantly Surprised' that I think it's gonna last me while.

The GUB is sheer (accidental) genius...for those who know the history behind it know why it's 'accidental', hehehehe, but I don't think that accident could happen to anyone better than Scott here! I love the GUB and am always finding new uses for it!

I like the way he lays things out in his book, with the different categories and such, which makes learning a breeze, especially with the index of tricks. And he explains so clearly all the sleights used!

In my opinion, Scott is one of the greatest magicians I have ever had the chance to confer with.

I remember when wanting to get his book, I wanted to pay him while his offer was still on, but my Paypal account hadn't been activated yet, until NEXT MONTH! So I told him my predicament and he said he'd placed one book aside for me and wait. A month later, I bought the book for $20.00 when it was already selling for $24, I think. Either way, this man has a kind heart along with his sharp and creative mind. I'll never forget his kindness and patience.

Keep it up Scott!

All the best,

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
Chris A.
View Profile
Inner circle
AKA Chris A.
1123 Posts

Profile of Chris A.
I'll second what Logan says.

Scott's material is excellent, practical, and fairly priced.

The routines he sells are well within the reach of most everyone willing to put the time in to learn them properly. There is a refreshing lack of "knucklebusting" in his books. Smile

Dealing with Scott is a pleasure. He ships quickly and the props he sells are of the highest quality.
AKA Chris A.
Keepin' the Funk Alive
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
I have to agree what everyone says here. The way the books are arranged makes learning the tricks easy. Photos and explanations are easy to understand. Great thinking, too! Smile
Bernard Sim
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
369 Posts

Profile of Bill
Bernard,
You've got to get a new avatar. Everytime I see it, I get the creeps... Smile
Axman
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of Axman
Not only is Scott's material top notch, he's also a really nice bloke.
My girlfriend got me some stuff from him for xmas and his service was exceptional.
Good on you, Great Scott!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » New stuff from Great Scott! (Scott Guinn) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL