The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Does anyone use the brass "Chip & Coin" Monte? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
788 Posts

Profile of DaveM
Purchased this after seeing it performed in the local magic shop. Problem is, when I got home and opened it up...the included routine wasn't much like what I saw. Does anyone still perform this effect? And would you care to share the routine you use? Thanks.

Dave
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
PM'd you.
Don-G
View Profile
Regular user
Cheshire England
166 Posts

Profile of Don-G
I realise that your post is about 4 years old but I have a question for you, perhaps you can answer it for me. I have the chance to purchase the effect second hand but the seller has lost the instructions for it. As a senile geriatric is it going to be quite easy to work it out without them or not. I am quite keen to buy as I have just given a lecture/workshop on several different presentations of the Monte type routines and this could be a follow up. The lecture was to the junior section of the Manchester Circle of Magicians, in the UK.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Is this the effect by johnny wong.
Don-G
View Profile
Regular user
Cheshire England
166 Posts

Profile of Don-G
I don't know who the effect is by as it is still in the post, the photo that the guy sent me shows a box with the three brass caps, three chips and a die. He also attached a video clip of the effect but it does not say who's effect it is. I won't know for sure when I get it as I have said, he has lost the instructions for it.

Don
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
No this is not wongs.i know this effect but cannot think
of the name.but the instructions would really help on this one.
todd
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Don,

The method will not be anything that you can't figure out. The routining of this is the tough part.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Does anyone use the brass "Chip & Coin" Monte? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL