The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Old style Jumbo 52 on 1 Card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gvmagic1
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of gvmagic1
I'm looking for a local source (USA) that carries the old sytle Jumbo 52 0n 1 card. The type that has a complete mini picture of each card. Not the style that will show a mini card that has say a 4 then one heart on it. But rather a complete picture of the 4 of hearts. Looking for Jumbo Blue-Backed Bycycle Cards.
eb02
View Profile
Special user
669 Posts

Profile of eb02
I beleive you are looking for this:
http://www.pro-magic.com/xcart/product.p......p;page=1

Eran
Eran Blizovsky
www.magic4business.net
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1129 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
My routine, I Knew It All the Time, includes a red-backed Jumbo card as you have described. The cards are manufactured on plastic and will last quite a long time. Your local dealer or favorite Internet dealer should be able to supply it for you. If you have any problems, you may contact me directly.

Enjoy the search.

Regards,

Paul Green
rmoraleta
View Profile
Special user
Philippines
767 Posts

Profile of rmoraleta
These are hard to find here in my country.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
This should be an easy one to find in the USA. Try Haines House of Cards in Ohio.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I tried Haines House of Cards, they did not have them. What I'm looking for are the jumbo 52 on 1 cards that have an actual picture of every card. Not a picture of a card with the 4D, 5C, 8H or 2S. The dealers I have contacted only have the "new" style cards. Anyone have any idea where I could possibly find these. I prefer within the US.

Thanks
magicwatcher2005
View Profile
Elite user
Washington state
446 Posts

Profile of magicwatcher2005
Print your own on a large self adhesive label sheet and then stick it to a jumbo card and trim the edges.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Old style Jumbo 52 on 1 Card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL