The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » What do you do................ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
Socalpro,

Faxing them is good too, anything to remind them of YOU!!!

I also kindly say... if we don't hear from you in a day or two I will check in.... Also, I say let me know one way or the other so I know how to work my schedule... I will hold this date for you.... (WINK)

This way they expect your call...
gardini
View Profile
Regular user
Cornwall, Ontario, Canada
158 Posts

Profile of gardini
What I do no matter what kind of sales I do, is I set up an appointment with them to call back after two to three days, I make a real big deal about setting up a time for them to be avaiolable to take my phone call, I found most of the time they will keep that appointment and I'll get my answer either way, If they call and do not book right away or won't book a call back appointment with me I forget about them and move on to the next one. Normally if they have insterst they will book a call back appointment about 80% of the time. How I get that appointment I just make a big deal how busy people get know a days, and I wouldn't want them to take achance of losing thier date because I was on the phone with another client when they finnally call back, and of course its shows people in the corperate world that you respect there time.

Scott
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » What do you do................ (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL