The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Video-Andrew Basso-Episode 1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew Basso
View Profile
New user
Italy
29 Posts

Profile of Andrew Basso
Ciao a tutti!
Here You have it!
That's the final stunt of Andrew Basso,Born To Escape Tv Series-Episode 1...The Coffin of Death!(© Steve Baker)
I can't tell You how much exciting and scaring was doing that experience!I can't believe yet that Steve make me did this!;-)
I m very honoured to have Steve as my Master with inestimable teachings and knowledge.I learned incredible things and at the same time I had wonderful time spent with him because,first of all,he is a great friend.
I would like to thanks all my Crew: Dennis 40 my manager,Francesco Facchinetti my Tv Producer,Poldo My trainer,Bugna my rescue tecnician,Flo my blond assistant,SixBomb my magic consultant,Harry & Daniel my image managers and promoters...and ALL MUSIC Channel too!

Enjoy and...see You at The Cannons Convention!

PART 1

http://www.allmusic.tv/allmusic/videogal......lery=187

PART 2

http://www.allmusic.tv/allmusic/videogal......peciale=
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2007-09-27 07:11, Andrew Basso wrote:
Ciao a tutti!
Here You have it!
That's the final stunt of Andrew Basso,Born To Escape Tv Series-Episode 1...The Coffin of Death!(© Steve Baker)

is it really (C) steve baker ... I was begining to think it was a (C) to anyone who wanted to just peform it....oh well my mistake .... well not my mistake but you know who / what I mean.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Now I have watched it ..... bugger you left it till the last minut well not quite true! The last milisecond!

WOW so much better timing than a bodge job I saw on line recently!

NICE one ! well done
Apache
View Profile
New user
Finland
77 Posts

Profile of Apache
Hi Andrew,

I seldom get to truly praise escape work nowadays. Now I can write that I see great team work and escape done with style. Very well planned and executed!

Regards,
Jari from Finland
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Woah...nice video, GREAT escape Smile
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
cuffs
View Profile
New user
San Diego, Ca
94 Posts

Profile of cuffs
Good job Andrew,
For a second there, I did not think you were going to be able to join us at the convention.
Congratulations!
Mark Lyons O--O

Collector of Handcuffs from around the World

Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.

Leslie Nielsen Lt. Frank Drebin, "Police Squad"
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
That was cool!

I love the sound track too.. that's life Smile

Made me laugh that did.... well done andrew!!!

You know, this stunt really has everything. The tension before was just so, well, intense.

Then to hit us with a bit of frank at the end just totally changed the whole mood.

I saw the "attempt" that Dave's talking about and to be honest I didn't think this stunt would work in the 21st century after seeing that. But after this, well my opinion of the escape has totally changed.

In the right hands it truly is a work of art.

Well done again, and thank you for sharing this with the rest of us.... BRILLIENT!
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Danny Borneo
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of Danny Borneo
That was amazing Andrew, congratulations
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Andrew,

FANTASTIC! Now THAT'S an escape! Great set up, great showmanship, great performance. I hope your escape career explodes across the world. You made us all very proud.

See you soon at the convention!

Joe
Russell_LA
View Profile
Regular user
Van Nuys, CA
101 Posts

Profile of Russell_LA
Congratulations, Andrew! Excellent job.
I hope this means the ALL MUSIC Channel will continue to post highlights from your shows online so we can all see more of the episodes. The numerous photos on your website are great, too.

Looking forward to seeing you at the convention.

Russell
"You cannot kill the boogeyman."
- Halloween
Doc Allgood
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
156 Posts

Profile of Doc Allgood
I'm looking forward to the water torture cell episode, Andrew. Great job on the last split-second escape. I know you'll be at the Convention. Any idea if Mr. Baker will?
1200handcuffs
View Profile
Regular user
USA
107 Posts

Profile of 1200handcuffs
Seems like I just typed this on another thread, but I was in Italy to challenge Andrew to get out of handcuffs for the 2nd episode of his TV show. He allowed me to help with the coffin of death, and I saw it live from about 20 feet away. I don't think the timing could've been any better.
Stan
Stan Willis
http://www.handcuffs.us.com
Guinness World Records Handcuff Collection
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Video-Andrew Basso-Episode 1 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL